This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of your favorite Pokemon.

#1HydreigoonPosted 6/23/2013 6:20:06 AM
What would it take for it to become your least favorite?
---
Games playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
LoL IGN: 0mnip0tent, previously known as Wyrm Wrath and Hydreigoon.
#2KillerMechanoidPosted 6/23/2013 6:24:21 AM
Plummeting into NU?

Which I doubt, because Metagross would be at least UU, Magnezone is OU, and Genesect is Uber.
#3RTC3Posted 6/23/2013 6:25:29 AM
salamence is retconned into garbodor's final evo
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Dwight "Makes Right" Howard. we. already. won.
#4fedartzPosted 6/23/2013 6:30:29 AM
Give Eevee bug and rock evos
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#5Misdreavus573Posted 6/23/2013 6:41:08 AM
A complete overhaul of Misdreavus's design in the worst possible way, and make her an incredibly annoying recurring character in the anime. Maybe change her type to pure Ground.

It's gonna take a lot to make me hate Misdreavus more than Wobbuffet.
#6MetleonPosted 6/23/2013 6:45:35 AM
Swap Umbreon and Garbodor. Honestly, I like all the Eevees based mostly on design.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#7slothicaPosted 6/23/2013 6:51:01 AM
Blaziken?

I guess make it neon green, give it Delcattys cry, give it the smae BST as Magikarp, and give it the same moveset as unknown.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
I died and went to heaven. Apparently I'm on the ban list.
#8fedartzPosted 6/23/2013 6:58:44 AM
Splash Arceus, now feel the divine wrath!!!
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#9OsrangerPosted 6/23/2013 7:33:16 AM
Give Jolteon Flareon's stats, give him no electric moves, and make him look like Sylveon or Garbodor. Both work equally well for this purpose. However, this would only work if jolteons were always like this, and not magically transformed into this, because they would still be my favorite for the latter.
---
The surest way not to lose is to not play, but where's the fun in that?
#10ElSilverWindPosted 6/23/2013 7:43:26 AM
Make Heavy Metal Bronzong's only ability, cuts all of it's stats, take away all of it's good moves, and change it into Steel/Rock for extra added insult. Forget it, just Rock! Rock ruins everything!!!