This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hydreigon and Pokemon Amie

#11Aladdin2557Posted 6/23/2013 2:16:28 PM
Weezing
#12MetleonPosted 6/23/2013 2:20:20 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
Or Dodrio, or Dugdrio, or Magneton?

Magneton eats electricity, so I assume you just give it to the 6 magnets equally. As for the other two, I'm pretty sure they can eat evenly out of the same dish with minimal fighting. For actually handing them food, I'd think you'd have to give them 3 of the same thing to keep them from fighting.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#13MagikarpRulesPosted 6/23/2013 3:20:00 PM
Metleon posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
Or Dodrio, or Dugdrio, or Magneton?

Magneton eats electricity, so I assume you just give it to the 6 magnets equally. As for the other two, I'm pretty sure they can eat evenly out of the same dish with minimal fighting. For actually handing them food, I'd think you'd have to give them 3 of the same thing to keep them from fighting.

Dodrio's heads don't look so friendly to me...
#14Grammar_manPosted 6/27/2013 1:35:29 AM
Dodrio
Uses its three brains to execute complex plans. While two heads sleep, one head is said to stay awake.
The three heads express joy, sorrow and anger as they plan strategy together. When it sleeps, one head remains awake.
It collects data and plans three times as wisely, but it may think too much and become immobilized.
If one of the heads gets to eat, the others will be satisfied, too, and they will stop squabbling.
Apparently, the heads aren't the only parts of the body that Dodrio has three of. It has three sets of hearts and lungs as well, so it is capable of running long distances without rest.
An odd species that is rarely found. The three heads respectively represent joy, sadness, and anger.
#15HenryKazukaPosted 6/27/2013 3:30:32 AM
Grammar_man posted...
Dodrio
Uses its three brains to execute complex plans. While two heads sleep, one head is said to stay awake.
The three heads express joy, sorrow and anger as they plan strategy together. When it sleeps, one head remains awake.
It collects data and plans three times as wisely, but it may think too much and become immobilized.
If one of the heads gets to eat, the others will be satisfied, too, and they will stop squabbling.
Apparently, the heads aren't the only parts of the body that Dodrio has three of. It has three sets of hearts and lungs as well, so it is capable of running long distances without rest.
An odd species that is rarely found. The three heads respectively represent joy, sadness, and anger.

wow, dodrio is awesome, but then again Alakazam "are said to have excellent memory and can remember everything that it has experienced since hatching as an Abra, and has an IQ that exceeds 5,000, making it the most intelligent non-legendary Pokémon."

Seriously, with >5000 IQ why it can only learn 4 moves? And why can't it give me metagame tips?
---
Persona! *blows his head off*
#16NaughtyGhostPosted 6/27/2013 3:41:28 AM
So... which part of Mawile do we feed?
---
Do not censor my voice, or soften my unit.
They must remain loud and rigid, respectively.