This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A poison Legend is long overdue

#21paiprPosted 6/23/2013 7:09:10 PM
i was looking online a little and ive seen some stuff about how trolls are often portrayed as an enemy to fairies.

so im thinking a poison/steel type troll legendary. perhaps it could be described as having such a hatred for fairies that it forged an iron club to hunt with. and what better pokemon to troll the new fairy type that an actual troll
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#22fedartzPosted 6/23/2013 7:11:38 PM
paipr posted...
i was looking online a little and ive seen some stuff about how trolls are often portrayed as an enemy to fairies.

Reading this again and again makes me sad...
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#23paiprPosted 6/23/2013 7:13:58 PM
fedartz posted...
paipr posted...

why is that?
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#24fedartzPosted 6/23/2013 7:15:30 PM
paipr posted...
fedartz posted...
paipr posted...

why is that?

Trolls
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#25paiprPosted 6/23/2013 7:16:54 PM
fedartz posted...
paipr posted...
fedartz posted...
paipr posted...

why is that?

Trolls

do you not like trolls, or did my 3 min of research turn up some dud info
---
#26MephilasPosted 6/23/2013 7:20:30 PM
Hopefully the midgard serpent/jormungand pokemon will be poison type.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#27fedartzPosted 6/23/2013 7:28:19 PM
paipr posted...
do you not like trolls, or did my 3 min of research turn up some dud info

Maybe. And do you really want Troll types to be added in the competitive battling. It will pleased others but not me. Unless this Masuda guy said "Let there be Troll because Fairies are too OP in metagame." Maybe I'll try my best to fit in.
---
#28AlI_About_The_UPosted 6/23/2013 7:30:24 PM
It should be a trash bag, except, like, even waaay bigger. Sludge is cool too.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#29ytrewq234Posted 6/23/2013 7:31:52 PM
A Poison/Ghost-type that resides in an abandoned hospital, said to be the spirit of a woman who lost her life to an unexplained illness.
---
"This is no pudding!"
#30Dr Edward RoivasPosted 6/23/2013 7:37:40 PM
They held off on a Fighting legendary for a really long time. Poison legendaries will eventually come to us.

I think Yveltal might possibly be Poison.
---
Soon I'll be a Sage. But I just realized it's cool to be an Ancient One.