This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A poison Legend is long overdue

#31paiprPosted 6/23/2013 8:42:56 PM
fedartz posted...
paipr posted...
do you not like trolls, or did my 3 min of research turn up some dud info

Maybe. And do you really want Troll types to be added in the competitive battling. It will pleased others but not me. Unless this Masuda guy said "Let there be Troll because Fairies are too OP in metagame." Maybe I'll try my best to fit in.

not troll type, but a troll pokemon that is poison/steel
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#32SpikeTbearPosted 6/23/2013 11:37:07 PM
Dr Edward Roivas posted...
They held off on a Fighting legendary for a really long time. Poison legendaries will eventually come to us.

I think Yveltal might possibly be Poison.

Yveltal could be that there Poison/Dragon, fella.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#33Chaos_MissilePosted 6/23/2013 11:46:17 PM
Fairy/Poison

/topic.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#34kaonohiokalaPosted 6/23/2013 11:47:35 PM
Poison Arceus

GG.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#35Faust_8Posted 6/23/2013 11:50:38 PM
Chaos_Missile posted...
Fairy/Poison

/topic.

I was about to say...that's a way to have a "legendary" Poison that's not Dragon. :/

I had to scroll to the second to last post before I found it though.
---
Faust_8: Would you own slaves if you could?
OW: If I lived on a farm or something, sure. But I have no need of slaves right now.
#36fedartzPosted 6/24/2013 12:14:20 AM
paipr posted...
fedartz posted...
paipr posted...
do you not like trolls, or did my 3 min of research turn up some dud info

Maybe. And do you really want Troll types to be added in the competitive battling. It will pleased others but not me. Unless this Masuda guy said "Let there be Troll because Fairies are too OP in metagame." Maybe I'll try my best to fit in.

not troll type, but a troll pokemon that is poison/steel

Sorry, don't read the second paragraph only saw Troll
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#37DawndragonPosted 6/24/2013 12:34:45 AM
ytrewq234 posted...
A Poison/Ghost-type that resides in an abandoned hospital, said to be the spirit of a woman who lost her life to an unexplained illness.

That's an Interesting Idea.

Pinxed posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
xxmvcfanxx1000 posted...
But what could it be? An ancient extinct bacteria like pokemon?

A Pokemon that is a visual representation of the Black Plague, maybe.

This... this is what we need.

I like this Idea too.

How about this as an ability?

Plague Bearers: Whenever this pokemon uses it's Signature move and the foe becomes poisoned by it (The signature move only.), there is a 1% chance that a random stat will permanently increase by 1 point.

The pokemon would be very interesting to train...
---
Trade Partners: I Do not knowingly accept Hacked pokemon, Nor will I Knowingly trade them out.
3052-9840-7953 - Pokemon Black FC
#38WiiareVenomPosted 6/24/2013 12:38:54 AM
Dawndragon posted...
ytrewq234 posted...
A Poison/Ghost-type that resides in an abandoned hospital, said to be the spirit of a woman who lost her life to an unexplained illness.

That's an Interesting Idea.

Pinxed posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
xxmvcfanxx1000 posted...
But what could it be? An ancient extinct bacteria like pokemon?

A Pokemon that is a visual representation of the Black Plague, maybe.

This... this is what we need.

I like this Idea too.

How about this as an ability?

Plague Bearers: Whenever this pokemon uses it's Signature move and the foe becomes poisoned by it (The signature move only.), there is a 1% chance that a random stat will permanently increase by 1 point.

The pokemon would be very interesting to train...

Its face should look like one of those masks with the beak filled with herbs things that "doctors" wore during the plague.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#39xxmvcfanxx1000Posted 6/24/2013 12:45:30 AM
Dr Edward Roivas posted...
They held off on a Fighting legendary for a really long time. Poison legendaries will eventually come to us.

I think Yveltal might possibly be Poison.

I don't know, seems strange for a mascot legendary to have the poison type, it might though.
#40DawndragonPosted 6/24/2013 12:57:17 AM
WiiareVenom posted...
Its face should look like one of those masks with the beak filled with herbs things that "doctors" wore during the plague.

I like this idea, but I'm not quite sure how it would fit in with the design of it being the concept of a plague..... Unless we make the mask out of <Redacted for possible Nightmare Fuel> or something?

Actually what if it could... break apart it's form (For lack of a better way to put it) and re-appear elsewhere? So far I'm thinking a fusion of Malfatto (Assassin's Creed) and No-Face (Spirited Away)

This pokemon is starting to look quite good.
---
Trade Partners: I Do not knowingly accept Hacked pokemon, Nor will I Knowingly trade them out.
3052-9840-7953 - Pokemon Black FC