This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, let's say you get this game right now right this minute...

#81BeeteyPosted 6/27/2013 5:35:31 AM
This is quite possibly the single most pathetic thread I have ever seen on the 'FAQs. How can so many people have never heard of Rush? Not only do they have arguably the greatest drummer to ever live, it's an incredibly popular band, especially within the gaming/science fiction loving community. Not even to mention that (if I recall correctly), they were inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame just earlier this year!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#82CakeOfLiesPosted 6/27/2013 5:37:27 AM
Rush?
Worth it.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#83deevo117Posted 6/27/2013 5:41:38 AM
Damn you TC. This is hard.

Back in my junior high days/early high school days I was completely obsessed with Rush. I actually managed to see them live 3 times. But now I am so completely over them and I don't think I will ever listen to that stuff again....

Just.... damn. I guess not worth it.
---
Official Manectric of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#84LeoAlephPosted 6/28/2013 8:08:19 PM
Who the Hell is Rush? Kidding. ;) Very worth it.
#85Hierarchy225Posted 6/28/2013 8:16:06 PM(edited)
I don't listen to Rush. So I wouldn't have too many regrets, I would feel bad for fans.

Wait.. By erased from history do you mean that the band members would never have existed, or that they never formed the group?

If it was the former then I would essentially be a murderer, and therefor a guilt ridden wreck.

Edit: Ya know screw it. I wouldn't erase the band from existence. I can wait 4 more months for some video game. I refuse to be that selfish.
---
The Official Volcarona of the Pokemon X Board
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3139-7919-7799
#86Hierarchy225Posted 6/28/2013 8:12:14 PM
TherianReturns posted...
ITT: People know nothing of classic rock.

I know about classic rock. I just don't listen to rush.
---
#87TheZeldaFanPosted 6/28/2013 8:14:17 PM
Totally not worth it.
---
I made this name when I was a loser with no life. I wish I could change my name. ~gamecubeplayer
#88Hierarchy225Posted 6/28/2013 8:15:12 PM(edited)
FuneralCake posted...

I don't really have a problem with being selfish. It's actually one of my better qualities.

Lol that really doesn't say much about you then.
---
#89FuneralCakePosted 6/28/2013 8:29:26 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Lol that really doesn't say much about you then.

I am probably the worst person ever, so yeah, pretty much.

Beetey posted...
This is quite possibly the single most pathetic thread I have ever seen on the 'FAQs. How can so many people have never heard of Rush? Not only do they have arguably the greatest drummer to ever live, it's an incredibly popular band, especially within the gaming/science fiction loving community. Not even to mention that (if I recall correctly), they were inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame just earlier this year!

Maybe Rush isn't quite as popular as you think.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
why you be hatin', mosquito?
#90ZTIger5Posted 6/28/2013 8:35:56 PM
Who? Just gimme Pokemon.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY