This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So can we customize our trainer's face, or just his/her outfits?

#1EternalNetherPosted 6/23/2013 2:55:46 PM
Or do we still not know? All I noticed was that customization is in in some form.

This is a biggie for me. I've always wanted our silent hero to be more...me. I'd love it if both face/hair and outfits can be changed throughout the game. Since it's all 3D now I might get bored of staring at the same clothing the entire game.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
#2JackSolomonPosted 6/23/2013 2:58:21 PM(edited)
You get three or four presets as far as your characters skin tone/eye color/hair color go. Like brown skin, brown eyes, black hair is all one preset, and you can't customize beyond that.

As for the outfits, we don't know.
#3EnferolunosPosted 6/23/2013 2:58:08 PM
Skin color? Yes
Hair? Yes
Anything else? Probably not
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4paiprPosted 6/23/2013 2:59:44 PM
To bad. Need a beard as an option.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#5JackSolomonPosted 6/23/2013 3:02:48 PM
paipr posted...

That brings a question to mind: Are the playable trainers in these games still ten to twelve year olds like Ash? Or are they older? I honestly cannot tell from their appearance.
#6EternalNether(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 3:04:09 PM
Ah well, there's always the third version (or sequel) and next generation. The fact that the features exist means it can be expanded on later.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
#7FuneralCakePosted 6/23/2013 3:04:25 PM
JackSolomon posted...
That brings a question to mind: Are the playable trainers in these games still ten to twelve year olds like Ash? Or are they older? I honestly cannot tell from their appearance.

The only trainer to be given an age is Red, who is 10 or 11 in gen 1. All other trainers do not have ages.

The XY trainers do look older, though. No way they're 10 or 11.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
why you be hatin', mosquito?
#8NekoHime64Posted 6/23/2013 3:05:29 PM
I dunno, the characters in this pic look like they have different eyebrows at least: http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/june_new_p2_01.jpg
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#9JackSolomonPosted 6/23/2013 3:07:16 PM
FuneralCake posted...
JackSolomon posted...

The only trainer to be given an age is Red, who is 10 or 11 in gen 1. All other trainers do not have ages.

The XY trainers do look older, though. No way they're 10 or 11.

If they are older, I don't know whether that's good or bad. On the one hand, I'd prefer playing as trainers who are a bit older.

On the other, we've got a constantly changing cast of trainers, which are getting older in turn, and we've got one continuous protagonist, Ash Ketchum, who hasn't aged a day despite an ongoing journey.

SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG THERE.
#10paiprPosted 6/23/2013 3:07:39 PM
JackSolomon posted...
paipr posted...

Valid point also is it bad to have sweet beard at 10-12 years old.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?