This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Small (non Pokemon) changes that you would like in the new games

#1Luigi playerPosted 6/23/2013 6:29:33 PM
The games are getting better and better with each new one, but there are still some things that could be made more comfortable.

I'm happy that I don't have to go back to the bag to get another repel and that I can mark Pokemon from the Pokemon menu instead of just from the PC, but there are still other things that should be changed.

As for me it's:

- Pokemon store and Pokemon withdraw options gone from the PC (you only really need "move Pokemon", and it should be in the first slot)

- being able to release eggs (seriously, why can't you release an egg? Just put it anywhere on the ground, it's not much different than releasing a Pokemon that just hatched)

- the person that tells you the Pokemons IVs should be near the daycare center (it's annoying always having to fly to another place and go into a house and ugh... and then fly back and go back to the daycare man....)

- an option to turn on/off that they should never ask if I want to give a nickname to Pokemon (I almost never give nicknames, and it's seriously annoying that they ask every freaking time... just give me an option to safe me these lines of text. Having to choose Yes/No is awkward and misclicking "yes" is even more annoying...)
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#2scrappybristolPosted 6/23/2013 6:36:25 PM
We have bench sitting now I want to lay in a bed.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#3erekwashere15Posted 6/23/2013 7:19:27 PM
The ability to adjust the volume on various stuff:
- background events (rustling grass, sounds of nearby water)
- music (in and out of battle)
- damage noises (like you won't hear any sounds involved in the attack animation and the super effective sound)
- the low HP beep

Miscellaneous unlock able things that don't effect game play, such as:
- inverting the colors of everything
- when you send out your Pokemon, it would be on the bottom right and the foe would be facing from the top left
- altering text color, so you could have all text in green, red, blue, etc
- a Pokemon's primary type gives off a sort of effect when they appear in the wild (an electric Pokemon appears with a flash, grass types have flower petals floating around, ground types stir up dust, etc)
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#4MyZombieFianceePosted 6/23/2013 7:29:41 PM
Luigi player posted...
being able to release eggs (seriously, why can't you release an egg? Just put it anywhere on the ground, it's not much different than releasing a Pokemon that just hatched)

Make this into a minigame and you're golden. Slide the stylus upwards to punt the egg as far as you can.
---
My beautiful video game wife, Lady Zozo <3
http://tiny.cc/8ouzyw
#5AmphetaPosted 6/23/2013 7:37:07 PM
Sound type
#6DarkDragon386Posted 6/23/2013 8:44:51 PM
MyZombieFiancee posted...
Luigi player posted...
being able to release eggs (seriously, why can't you release an egg? Just put it anywhere on the ground, it's not much different than releasing a Pokemon that just hatched)

Make this into a minigame and you're golden. Slide the stylus upwards to punt the egg as far as you can.

I laughed at this way harder than I should have.

On topic:
-VS Seeker return
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#7hotrodneptune32Posted 6/23/2013 8:59:05 PM
I want to ride a Wailord throughout the entire Kalos region. Just because.
---
(Un)Official Sephiroth of KHIII board
#8MyNameIsNotJenPosted 6/23/2013 9:02:17 PM
I want them to remove that "bump" sound/noise when you accidentally walk against someone or a wall. I just find it annoying.
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#9EnferolunosPosted 6/23/2013 9:11:11 PM
Species-specific egg patterns
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#10mralpha543Posted 6/23/2013 9:12:43 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
I want them to remove that "bump" sound/noise when you accidentally walk against someone or a wall. I just find it annoying.

This.
That noise scarred me. I had to become good at using the bike and my hand(or thumb) coordination is probably a lot better now, just because of that noise.
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.