This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Champion

#31JarickoPosted 6/23/2013 9:33:09 PM
tobias90 posted...
Hemerukio posted...
Greymon.

That's a funny way to spell Garurumon

Aysander posted...
Steven MF'ing stone >:O

He travels the world, flies around on his skarmory, and gives people free stuff like it's nothing. Obv. the coolest champ ever. That, and he was prolly the 2nd hardest champ for me...Idk why, but Cynthia felt a lot easier to me...Only person she's stronger than is Iris.

Cynthia travels from region to region gives you tons of awesome legendary backstory wherever you go and she's a hot blond.

We are judging her as a champion though. Cynthia's champion battle had an off level curve. Prior to her the levels on the elite 4 are like 60. Cynthia's garchomp is level 67. And prior to the elite 4 your level is 43 or so at the gym. So the pokemon league in that game had 2 level jumps. I consider that bad by design. I mean its pretty bad if i have to grind off the elite 4 for a few hours or cheese the fight in order to stand a chance. I beat her in my last file with a 50 gyarados, dragon danced 3 or 4 times on spiritomb and won.
#32MajorHoppyPosted 6/23/2013 10:03:04 PM
Of all the champions I would say that Lance is my favorite. He was really involved in the story lines of the second generation of Pokemon games and he looks intimidating when you look at his battle sprite. I also like him because he uses Dragon type Pokemon. Steven Stone is a close second with Blue and Cynthia tied for third place.
---
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.
#33GX1997Posted 6/23/2013 10:41:41 PM
Steven over Cynthia.She would be my second choice though.
---
Kingdom Hearts 3! I knew there was a reason to keep watching! :D
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#34patsfan2312Posted 6/24/2013 7:07:24 AM
Cynthia easily
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tDTxHy7y44