This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Arceus fairy type?

#1shamontray29Posted 6/23/2013 6:58:08 PM
with fairy types being confirmed do you guys think arceus will be able to use a fairy plate?
---
3DS user name: THE CORRE ADD ME FC-4038-6225-1325
psn gamertag:getmoneyboytay
#2JarickoPosted 6/23/2013 7:08:23 PM
All Hail the Fairy God Alpaca.
#3AysanderPosted 6/23/2013 7:24:12 PM
Nah, see, instead of getting Fairy Type plates...

Arceus will get a special item that fuses all 16 plates to create a super-plate. When equipped with this plate his typing and judgement's typing becomes the weakness of the opponent's primary type. The plate is called "The All-Plate"
#4fissionprimerPosted 6/23/2013 7:26:06 PM
Aysander posted...

Arceus will get a special item that fuses all 16 plates to create a super-plate. When equipped with this plate his typing and judgement's typing becomes the weakness of the opponent's primary type. The plate is called "The All-Plate"

The broken plate
---
obvious sticky (;
#5fedartzPosted 6/23/2013 7:29:52 PM
It should be called Pixie Plate
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#6southalabamaPosted 6/23/2013 7:32:02 PM
Aysander posted...

I like that
#7jayman7Posted 6/23/2013 7:33:33 PM
fissionprimer posted...
Aysander posted...

The broken plate

Like Arceus isn't already broken? (Not that I expect this to happen.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#8AmphetaPosted 6/23/2013 7:35:00 PM
southalabama posted...
Aysander posted...

I like that
#9pokemonfreak97Posted 6/23/2013 7:46:57 PM
fedartz posted...

I think that's the name I suggested as well!

Anyway, I have no problem with Arceus getting a Fairy-type forme. It would be a good way to ensure that they have at least one Fairy-type that can have a serious impact on anything-goes play (and/or the Uber metagame).
---
nuskooI posted...
You nooblet mainstreamers and your reverse nostalgia.
#10fedartzPosted 6/23/2013 7:51:59 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
fedartz posted...

I think that's the name I suggested as well!

Anyway, I have no problem with Arceus getting a Fairy-type forme. It would be a good way to ensure that they have at least one Fairy-type that can have a serious impact on anything-goes play (and/or the Uber metagame).

I hope It can't be obtainable in game. So that we can get another Arceus event that hold this plate. Fairyceus incoming.
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.