This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats the least number of types needed to hit all types super effective?

#1paiprPosted 6/23/2013 8:01:48 PM
topic. just wondering i was thinking of an idea for a group of legendaries that can super effective hit all pokemon, and got to thinking about how many types there would need to be.

also what types?
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#2suddenSOUNDPosted 6/23/2013 8:07:45 PM(edited)
Ground- poison, electric, fire, steel, rock (5)
Electric- water, flying (7)
Dark/Ghost- psychic, ghost (9)
Ice- dragon, grass, ground, [flying] (12)
Fighting- normal, dark, ice, [steel], [rock] (15)
Flying- fighting, bug (17)

I think.
#3paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 8:13:26 PM
suddenSOUND posted...
Ground- poison, electric, fire, steel, rock (5)
Electric- water, flying (7)
Dark/Ghost- psychic, ghost (9)
Ice- dragon, grass, ground, [flying] (12)
Fighting- normal, dark, ice, [steel], [rock] (15)
Flying- fighting, bug (17)

I think.

so for it to stay with that 6 fairy needs to be weak to either electric, dark/ghost, ice, fighting, flying.

then we could have the 6 world killer pokemon. created in ancient times to destroy all that arceus had created.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#4AzurinaiPosted 6/23/2013 8:15:04 PM
You are still going to have troubles with dual types.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales
#5paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 8:18:57 PM
true, but perhaps in this fake myth thats where dual types came from? maybe before these six all pokemon where mono types, and after these six where sent out, arceus changed many pokemon (and evolved some) to have dual types so that the six where no longer world enders.
---