This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Pokemon ranked #1 as your favorite game series?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Pokemon ranked #1 as your favorite game series?
3 years ago#71
No, that honor goes to Fire Emblem. I'd put it in my top five though along with Sonic,FF and AC.
Xbox Gamertag: Toby9007
Currently playing: Assassins Creed 3, Halo 4, Injustice:Gods Among Us.
3 years ago#72
Fighting with DMC for top 5.

TES, Mass Effect, Fallout, Zelda are top 4, in case you're wondering.
http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg Most beautiful woman in the world
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif Kiss the rings.
3 years ago#73
So far, a little bit less than 30% of people that voted (out of 481 individuals) consider Pokemon to be their favorite game series. Anyone else consider this interesting feedback? Especially since this is on the Pokemon X board, majority of people have it in their top five rather than have Pokemon as their number one favorite. Fascinating poll, and a good variety of well deserved games have been mentioned so far.
3 years ago#74
It is my favorite Nintendo series, not necessarily my all-time favorite though.
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.
Big Boss of Team: [KGB] - Folie a deux.
3 years ago#75
Pretty much. They haven't made a truly BAD Pokemon game on a Nintendo console since Dash on the DS. I enjoy RPGs in general, but there's something about the near-infinite possibilities of Pokemon that I just enjoy. I also like that you never run into the situation where the enemy has some overpowered ability that it spams that you know you can never get.
nuskooI posted...
You nooblet mainstreamers and your reverse nostalgia.
3 years ago#76
SH076UNNER posted...
So far, a little bit less than 30% of people that voted (out of 481 individuals) consider Pokemon to be their favorite game series. Anyone else consider this interesting feedback? Especially since this is on the Pokemon X board, majority of people have it in their top five rather than have Pokemon as their number one favorite. Fascinating poll, and a good variety of well deserved games have been mentioned so far.

What's so interesting about it? Are you implying that I shouldn't visit the Fire Emblem Awakening board because Fire Emblem isn't my favorite series evar?
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
3 years ago#77
SH076UNNER posted...

When your poll gets featured on the main page for a while, you can expect a lot of Pokémon haters/genwunners/non-fans in general to show up and vote "no."
Harmony is peace. Peace is unity. Unity is harmony. I tell this to the King Nook. He ask me to leave.
3 years ago#78
Pokemon is definitely in my top 5, but probably not my #1.
My list would probably go something like this:
1. Kingdom Hearts
2. Paper Mario series (not including Sticker Star)
3. Pokemon
4. Harvest Moon
5. Sonic the Hedgehog

Standalone games that deserve a mention:
The World Ends With You
Super Monkey Ball 2 (everything after Banana Blitz was... meh.)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
The Last Story
I am a Christian, and proud of it.
Founder of the deviantArt Noivern Fan Club! http://noivern-fan-club.deviantart.com/
3 years ago#79
Nope.
It's close though.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
3 years ago#80
RDS1 posted...
SH076UNNER posted...

What's so interesting about it? Are you implying that I shouldn't visit the Fire Emblem Awakening board because Fire Emblem isn't my favorite series evar?

It's interesting to see because on a Pokemon X board, Pokemon itself is considered a side-line favorite or a top 5 favorite rather than being a #1 favorite. I was expecting a clear cut line in the middle but instead, to my surprise, over 70% of voters love Pokemon but don't consider it their favorite. There's nothing wrong with this at all, as there is a really good variety of games we all love other than Pokemon. Are you implying that i'm not allowed to be interested in my own poll?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Pokemon ranked #1 as your favorite game series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived