This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You get just one new evolution for a Pokemon from a previous gen...

#11JuliafanAMPosted 6/24/2013 4:20:49 PM
Rapidash, Pegasus/Alicorn evo

Fire/Fairy (preferred) or Fire/Flying
---
Waiting for SSBWiiU (Zelda Main!)
#12squirrel_boyPosted 6/24/2013 4:21:58 PM
Kadapunny posted...
FTheEvilRabbit posted...
Dunsparce. As long as he still looks like a BA and keeps serene grace, I'm happy.

I pick dunsparce as well. Maybe give him wings and outrage. Maybe add a crap ton of speed and attack.

I also want a Dunsparce evoution. For types? I could see a lot of ways this could go. Dragon, steel, fairy, ground (i thought it was ground the first time), poison. So many choices
#13CM_PLUNGEPosted 6/24/2013 4:22:26 PM
Farfetch'd
---
3DS FC: 1547 5213 7769
#14CenedarprimePosted 6/24/2013 7:00:58 PM
Houndoom

Evolution: Houndirge

Three headed evolution, like Ceberus, the guard dog of the Underworld in Greek mythology. Retains its Dark/Fire typing, gains Speed, Special Attack and a little more HP.

Evolutionary method: Dusk Stone
Ability: Burning Aura- When this Pokemon switches in, the opponent's special attack is cut
Hidden ability: Inner Fire: With each successful KO, Special attack increases

Description: Houndirge are incredibly aggressive Pokemon, so much so that they always travel alone in the wild, usually nesting in the woods surrounding graveyards. According to legend, the fire that Houndirge breathes is fueled by the rage of those who were killed before their time. It takes a firm hand and lots of love and patience to tame a Houndirge, most trainers will start early with a Houndour to enforce proper manners.

New attack: Repeat Flare
Power: 90
Acc: ---
Type: Fire (special)
Description: User launches large fireballs in rapid succession. This move will always connect.
---
PKMN Black 2 FC: 4084-3329-2441
PSN name: Cenedar. Let it be known that I am a proud Green Lantern user.
#15Marcx629Posted 6/24/2013 7:06:02 PM
Dunsparce. Give it something cooler looking, while gaining a boost in attack and speed. With serene grace and Dunsparce's movepool, an evolution for it would be a beast.
---
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx
#16Puppy_ChowPosted 6/24/2013 7:35:34 PM
I'd actually like two evolutions for dunsparce. One as a midway stage before a truly BA final form that has a type with either dragon or fairy (or both) and something else.
---
MKW VR: 1337/OVER 9OOO