This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a Pokemon, I rate its design.

#101Viridipalm_userPosted 6/25/2013 4:59:45 AM
Venusaur. Mah fave!(for now)
---
B1:4814-6818-1239 | W1:5158-3765-5718 My Pokes:http://tinyurl.com/Roxas-s-PokeDoc
Always use my B1 unless stated not. Member of the ABC lolz
#102Svedeesh_Cheff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 8:06:42 PM
Okay, don't have much time today, so I'll only rate a few:

Scizor: 11/10. I lied - there's actually five designs I'd rate 11 out of 10 (though one is a shiny). Scizor is one of the best-designed Pokémon in any gen: sleek, streamlined, menacing and very cool. The whole Scyther line is genius, and reminds us of why we love Pokémon.

Tyranitar: 10/10. He's a badass armored Godzilla-rex, what more could you ask for? He looks like he means business, and is the coolest Johto Pokémon in my opinion (I did give Scizor a higher rating, but hey. Dinosaurs are cooler than bugs, it's just that Scizor is slightly more aesthetically pleasing.)

Venusaur: 7/10. Along with Black Kyurem and Dragonite, he's one of the "ugly Pokémon that are cool anyway" IMO. The Bulbasaur line was my favorite as a kid, but Venusaur is quite a bit uglier than Charizard and Blastoise, and the hair-leaf-thing he has going on is kinda weird. If he came from a later gen, like Emboar, then everyone would hate him.
---
Dimentio, Fawful, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Hilda, Hades, Ryu, Sora, Riku, Nightmare and Wreck-It Ralph for SSB4!
#103CakeOfLiesPosted 6/25/2013 8:15:17 PM(edited)
Scizor.

EDIT: Lol. Didn't realize he was just rated.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#104deathbycookiesPosted 6/25/2013 8:08:00 PM
was rquaza said? if so krrokodile? if he was said too then um...

milotic?
---
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
#105Bulbasaur-Posted 6/25/2013 8:15:31 PM
Gyarados
#106CakeOfLiesPosted 6/25/2013 8:16:53 PM
Svedeesh_Cheff posted...
Scizor: 11/10. I lied - there's actually five designs I'd rate 11 out of 10 (though one is a shiny). Scizor is one of the best-designed Pokémon in any gen: sleek, streamlined, menacing and very cool. The whole Scyther line is genius, and reminds us of why we love Pokémon.

That.........
Was.........
Beautiful.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#107scrappybristolPosted 6/25/2013 8:22:20 PM
Choose any of these.

Aerodactyl
Scyther
Snorlax
Conkeldurr
Infernape
Swampert
Torterra
Garchomp
Flygon
Umbreon
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#108Svedeesh_Cheff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 1:16:13 PM
Only got time to do a few at a time because of work, but:

Rayquaza: 8.5/10 for regular, 11/10 for shiny. Arguably, Rayquaza was the first Dragon-type to be "truly awesome" in every way; you can tell just from looking at him that he's some sort of incredibly powerful godlike entity who's pissed. Though I think that his bright green, Grass-type-like coloring and bright yellow markings don't fit him too well; it might have been meant as some sort of homage to Shenlong from DBZ but his skin or his markings should have been a different color. His shiny form looks way better, but for his regular form, maybe a darker forest green/duller lime green or golden/silver markings would be better?

Gyarados: 10/10. One of the scariest, most badass-looking and most aesthetically pleasing Pokémon in Gen I. Gyarados, like Zekrom, actually has an adequate amount of detail in his design.

Garchomp: 11/10. One of the best Pokémon designs and concepts ever. They took a dragon, combined it with a shark, and did it in a way that actually works.
---
Dimentio, Fawful, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Hilda, Hades, Ryu, Sora, Riku, Nightmare and Wreck-It Ralph for SSB4!
#109Nightstar1994Posted 6/26/2013 1:28:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]