This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a Pokemon. I rate it's design (iKhanic edition)

#1iKhanicPosted 6/24/2013 7:01:32 PM
So I feel like I have pretty unique opinions. And I liked Sveedish_Cheff's topic, so I'm copying it (hope you don't mind)

Name a pokemon and I'll rate it's design.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#2Is_CorruptedPosted 6/24/2013 7:02:15 PM
Seaking
WigglyPuff
JigglyTough
FrankleyKoff
IggyRoff

The rest don't really matter imo.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#3FuneralCakePosted 6/24/2013 7:02:19 PM
Charizard
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
why you be hatin', mosquito?
#4SkylaIsMyWifePosted 6/24/2013 7:05:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Arne83Posted 6/24/2013 7:05:34 PM
Absol.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#6SkylaIsMyWifePosted 6/24/2013 7:05:57 PM
Mienshao
---
You with a mud duck while i'm swimming with a Swanna 8D
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png
#7mralpha543Posted 6/24/2013 7:06:24 PM
Blastoise
Volcarona
Moltres
Ho-oh
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#8iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 7:06:50 PM
Is_Corrupted posted...
Seaking
WigglyPuff
JigglyTough
FrankleyKoff
IggyRoff

The rest don't really matter imo.

Seaking: 8/10- I'm not a big bet fan, but I'm particularly partial to goldfish. And Seaking is badass one at that.

Wigglytuff: 6/10- Meh, I never thought it was particularly special. I guess it looks cool, but it's really not breaking any records

Jigglypuff: 6/10-See above

Charizard: 9/10- Surprised? I love Charizard's design, but I can't say it's the best ever. It's very good and looks totally badass, but it's not my favorite design wise.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#9iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 7:14:10 PM
Absol: 9/10- Extremely cool-looking design
Mienshao: 7/10- I like it. While GF really overdoes it with mustelids, I think Mienshao has this really cool martial arts fighter type look to it. And that's what they were trying to do with it. I like Mienfoo's design a lot more though.
Blastoise: 3/10- Pretty damn ugly. It's an insult to the rest of it's line which I really like. But even though I despise it with every bone in my body, I can't say it's the worst design wise
Volcarona: 1/10- This is a prime example of how to make a horrible pokemon design. I get that it's supposed to be a solar deity-type pokemon, but that doesn't excuse it for not looking like a moth and being a frankenstein-like conglomerate of several different aspects. But the absolute worst part of it is it's body. It just looks gooey, slug-like, and disgusting. Not the worst design ever though
Moltres: 5/10- Looks like a rubber chicken, but it's grown on me since gen 1
Ho-Oh: 8/10- I can't put my finger on why I like it, but for some reason a rainbow turkey (I know it's a huma bird, but it looks turkey like) seems really cool to me. I do miss the badass look it's sprites had in GSC (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_2c_250.gif)
---
#10SkylaIsMyWifePosted 6/24/2013 7:17:01 PM
I also always thought moltres looked like one of those yellow rubber chickens, that's why i laugh at it. HA

Hitmontop
---
You with a mud duck while i'm swimming with a Swanna 8D
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png