This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So who would be eevee duo...

#1AurawhispererPosted 6/24/2013 11:46:05 PM
There's alot of talk about wanting a dragon eevee, but what i personally want is the CLANG eevee. Yes, im speaking steel.

However, i must say, to stand correct, it would make sense to have a dragon eevee as a counter for svyleon.

Lets travel the past of eeveelutions shall we and learn its cycle.

Gen 1: jolteon > vaporeon > flareon

Gen 2: umbreon > espeon

Gen 4: Glaceon > Leafeon

Though gen 3 and 5 didnt follow up with the eevees, to say this is a pattern to be false.

However! Seeing how these gens run, after 1, the other two started off with two eeveelutions. So far, we have:

Water
Electric
Fire
Psychic
Dark
Grass
Ice

And now fairy, making the digits odd. To make it even, there has to be a number eight. So there's a SMALL 2% chance of an eight eveeloution that follows up either svyleons weakness, which is poison or steel... Or svyleons demise on those types, which is mainly dragon.

Thou GF could easily bend us all over... And stick a rod far up our rear to where we bleed out, and troll us saying ner ner we got you.

But that's my theory... Now my but itches
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#2jneal57Posted 6/24/2013 11:53:02 PM
i enjoyed your post up until that last part.......kinda makes me not like the whole post.....really mature you know
---
:3 kitty kitty
#3Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 12:00:50 AM
^ im sorry... *hands over a sucker*

You're new are you?
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
#4Thunder_ArmorPosted 6/25/2013 12:02:32 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
^ im sorry... *hands over a sucker*

You're new are you?

Ooh! Ooh! I want a lollipop!
---
Hydreigon is the best pokemon ever created, and I truly believe that. lol Fairies
#5Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 12:03:38 AM
Mmmm... Come down to my basement. I got alllloooottttt of lollipops stored there ;)
---
#6wind64aPosted 6/25/2013 12:22:23 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Mmmm... Come down to my basement. I got alllloooottttt of lollipops stored there ;)

http://tinyurl.com/oak66s2

May I have some too? Also contract?
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#7ShariadarowPosted 6/25/2013 12:27:28 AM
You can't count, Fairy makes the digits even.

Regardless, if there is a second Eeveelution and it follows the pattern, as well as the Fairy type matchup rumour being true, then it could possibly be Dragon, Steel, Poison, or Fighting, with the only other type that Fairy has a relationship with being Dark, which is already taken by Umbreon.
#8RPCShadowclawPosted 6/25/2013 2:27:30 AM(edited)
I would be very happy with a Dragon Eeveelution and it would make a nice surprise to discover the empty slot in the Kalos Pokedex where it should go when I'm working my way through the game. Eeveelutions were based on the formerly "Special" types and it feels like Fairy would be classed as one of those had it been around back in Generations 1-3, so it would be nice to finally "finish the set" so to speak.

I'm not sure about working on the "Physical" types. While it would be interesting to have a Pokemon capable of evolving into any of the 17 other non-Normal Types, it does sound a little ridiculous at that point. Maybe they could introduce a counterpart to Eevee who will end up with the Physical evolutions - this would allow for some fresh stat combinations to be used.
#9NomytakerPosted 6/25/2013 3:15:14 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Though gen 3 and 5 didnt follow up with the eevees, to say this is a pattern to be false.

Hmmm, how many pre-evo's and Evos did gen 3 and 5 bring to the series anyway? 5 didn't bring anything, and I think 3 brought in only Wynaut, and Azurill.

Back to the subject, I would think Poison, Steel, and Dragon would be great counter parts to Sylveon. However Eeveelutions have always been revealed in pair (as in shown together, not one at the start of the year, then one at the end of the year.) The pattern is broke anyway since we got three eeveelutions first.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
#10Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 5:29:36 AM
Bbuummpp
---