This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do we have a list of current gen pokemon changing to Fairy type

#1gans626Posted 6/25/2013 1:06:52 PM
I know the trailer showed four pokemon being fairy type, but do we have a list of current pokemon that is confirmed to be making the change to fairy?
---
Albert Wesker for President 2016
#2nro87Posted 6/25/2013 1:08:43 PM
No. And for future reference, check serebii.net. Everything that is confirmed about X&Y is on there.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#3SeamusOHasseyPosted 6/25/2013 1:12:30 PM
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Gardevoir iirc
---
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
http://www.nationalconfidential.com/images/2011/08/jennifer-lawrence-20.jpg
#4JackSolomonPosted 6/25/2013 1:15:04 PM(edited)
According to this board, just about all of them.
#5ZabuzadonoPosted 6/25/2013 1:18:52 PM
nro87 posted...
No. And for future reference, check serebii.net. Everything that is confirmed about X&Y is on there.

or just look at pokemonxy.com...
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#6reaverzPosted 6/25/2013 2:09:56 PM
Nothing is confirmed aside from the trailer, but two credible rumors that were tied to the Fairy-type leak suggest that Clefairy and Mawile will also acquire the Fairy-type.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#7jayman7Posted 6/25/2013 2:30:49 PM(edited)
reaverz posted...
Nothing is confirmed aside from the trailer, but two credible rumors that were tied to the Fairy-type leak suggest that Clefairy and Mawile will also acquire the Fairy-type.

And while it's strictly speaking not confirmed, I'd be stunned beyond reason if Wigglytuff and Azumarill didn't become Fairy-types (and Clefable should Hiro be right about Clefairy.)

Also, the trailer only showed three older-gen Pokémon being Fairy-types: Jigglypuff, Marill, and Gardevoir. Sylveon (and Flabebe, who wasn't in the trailer) aren't older-gen.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#8SoleEaterPosted 6/25/2013 2:53:01 PM
The only CONFIRMED are Jigglypuff, Marill, and Gardevoir.
---
http://www.hatclub.com/media/catalog/category/PLAY_CLOTHS.png