This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wyncorp topic.

#1CakeOfLiesPosted 6/25/2013 1:16:34 PM
First, generate six Pokemon. Exclude Legendaries and NFEs.

http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/

Would you beat the above poster's team with those Pokemon?
I'll start.

Infernape
Snorlax
Nidoqueen
Gengar
Scrafty
Cradily

This is actually a fairly decent team, all things considered...
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#2alpha-apePosted 6/25/2013 1:19:53 PM
Vanilluxe
Golem
Feraligatr
Volcarona
Simisear
Clefable

I don't know s*** about competitive play, but I don't think I'll win. I do like alot out of this list, though
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#3Ultima546Posted 6/25/2013 1:27:21 PM
alpha-ape posted...
Vanilluxe
Golem
Feraligatr
Volcarona
Simisear
Clefable

I don't know s*** about competitive play, but I don't think I'll win. I do like alot out of this list, though

Vileplume
Empoleon
Electrode
Castform
Raticate
Honchkrow

The Vileplume and Empoleon would have a field-day with the water, ground, and fire types, but I'd be pretty concerned about Castform and Raticate. Plus, Honchkrow seems kind of feeble. Electrode is Electrode.
---
This signature is reserved for a witty remark... of which I have none.
#4Xerneas66Posted 6/25/2013 2:00:17 PM
Ultima546 posted...
alpha-ape posted...
Vanilluxe
Golem
Feraligatr
Volcarona
Simisear
Clefable

Vileplume
Empoleon
Electrode
Castform
Raticate
Honchkrow

The Vileplume and Empoleon would have a field-day with the water, ground, and fire types, but I'd be pretty concerned about Castform and Raticate. Plus, Honchkrow seems kind of feeble. Electrode is Electrode.

Braviary
Lanturn
Scrafty
Ferrothorn
Sawsbuck
Roserade

Braviary should be able to deal with Vileplume, Brav can also Superpower Empoleon. If Brav falls against Emp, Scrafty/Lanturn can deal with it. Electrode can be taken out by Sawsbuck. Castform and Raticate both fall to Scrafty's Fighting STAB. Honchkrow is easily the biggest threat, considering it's SE on 2 of my Pokemon (3 if it has Heat Wave). Lanturn could deal with it, and Ferro could (depends if Honch has Heat Wave or Superpower)

Without movesets, this game is hard. If Honchkrow has Heat Wave or Superpower, Ferro isn't really safe against it. However, if it doesn't have either of those moves, then Ferro can wall it all day.
#5MyNameIsNotJenPosted 6/25/2013 2:21:05 PM
Xerneas66 posted...
Braviary
Lanturn
Scrafty
Ferrothorn
Sawsbuck
Roserade

Braviary should be able to deal with Vileplume, Brav can also Superpower Empoleon. If Brav falls against Emp, Scrafty/Lanturn can deal with it. Electrode can be taken out by Sawsbuck. Castform and Raticate both fall to Scrafty's Fighting STAB. Honchkrow is easily the biggest threat, considering it's SE on 2 of my Pokemon (3 if it has Heat Wave). Lanturn could deal with it, and Ferro could (depends if Honch has Heat Wave or Superpower)

Without movesets, this game is hard. If Honchkrow has Heat Wave or Superpower, Ferro isn't really safe against it. However, if it doesn't have either of those moves, then Ferro can wall it all day.

#468 - Togekiss
#514 - Simisear
#359 - Absol
#584 - Vanilluxe
#350 - Milotic
#460 - Abomasnow

Half of my team are weak to Fighting and half are weak to Rock, so I don't know. 3 of your Poke can carry rock moves and 2 Fighting moves. Especially since Ferro is great for the SR/T-Wave combo. Togekiss might be able to handle the last four in your team with Aura Sphere and I can use Simisear for Ferrothorn and your other 2 Grass types.
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#6OsrangerPosted 6/25/2013 2:33:06 PM(edited)
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
Xerneas66 posted...
Braviary
Lanturn
Scrafty
Ferrothorn
Sawsbuck
Roserade

#468 - Togekiss
#514 - Simisear
#359 - Absol
#584 - Vanilluxe
#350 - Milotic
#460 - Abomasnow

Half of my team are weak to Fighting and half are weak to Rock, so I don't know. 3 of your Poke can carry rock moves and 2 Fighting moves. Especially since Ferro is great for the SR/T-Wave combo. Togekiss might be able to handle the last four in your team with Aura Sphere and I can use Simisear for Ferrothorn and your other 2 Grass types.

Wobuffet
Escavalier
Flareon
Sawsbuck
Weavile
Gastrodon

Flareon may manage to kill abomasnow before dying.

Sawsbuck could jump kick Absol or vanilluxe but it would probably lose.

Escavalier can beat both Absol and Vanilluxe

Gastrodon beats simisear and could do some damage to togekiss before flopping.

Weavile could defeat togekiss, but aura sphere. At least I think it has aura sphere. Speed would be the key.

Anyway, wobuffet could just solo most of the team. I despise that thing.

Edit: I despise autocorrect
---
The surest way not to lose is to not play, but where's the fun in that?
#7petemidnight13Posted 6/26/2013 7:36:20 PM
#472 - Gliscor
#468 - Togekiss
#108 - Lickitung
#609 - Chandelure
#286 - Breloom
#538 - Throh

Wobuffet
Escavalier
Flareon
Sawsbuck
Weavile
Gastrodon

Gliscor takes out Flareon with Earthquake.
Breloom takes out Gastrodon with Bullet Seed and Weavile with Mach Punch.
Togekiss Paraflinches Sawsbuck and possibly Wobuffet into submission.
Chandelure burninates Escavalier with Flamethrower, and if Wobuffet is still around, takes it out with Shadow Ball.
Lickitung and Throh sit on the sidelines crying about their uselessness.
---
Most badass noob ever. No exceptions.
Except the noob part.