This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Suggest a challenge run for me in yellow version.

#1pikachupwnagePosted 6/25/2013 1:24:48 PM
1. Not a solo, Mono type, Trading or nuzlocke run.

2. Made this here because the GB game boards are very dead.
---
http://samgreenmedia.com/pikacrunk.gif http://tinyurl.com/clkxher
My posts often aren't usually serious. But they are seriously funny.
#2andrewx72Posted 6/25/2013 1:30:19 PM
Do it with pokemon that resemble fans.
---
Don't eat blue melons.
Black 2 FC: 2022 7568 3773
#3wind64aPosted 6/25/2013 1:30:39 PM
Zero team change run. You cannot switch out any of your Pokémon for the entire run. This includes any Pidgey or Rattata you catch on route 1.

No evolutions run. All Pokémon on your team must be able to evolve, but cannot evolve. You cannot catch any Pokémon in a 1st evolution out of 2 evolutions, 3 stage total.

Youngster Joey run: you can only use Rattata in all battles, once you obtain one. You have to catch a Rattata at the first possible opportunity. You cannot evolve the Rattata.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#4PkmTrainerAbramPosted 6/25/2013 1:45:04 PM
Ash team run.

Pikachu, Primeape, Butterfree, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charaizard, Tauros, Krabby, Pidgeot, Muk, Raticate are all viable. There may be more but not remembering anymore than that.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)
#5BurningFlareXPosted 6/25/2013 1:53:36 PM
...Well, I came up some rules, but dunno how well they would work..
-You can use Pokeballs but no other items.
-You must keep using a Pokemon until it faints, so you can't switch it out in battle or change your team's order outside of battle, unless you're in a Pokemon Center. If a Pokemon faints, you can freely choose the new leader.
-You mustn't run from wild battles and you must either catch or defeat every Pokemon you see; You must catch every species you don't own, unless you get an accidental KO or don't have any Pokeballs.
---
I hate everything.
#6ssj_duelistPosted 6/25/2013 1:54:34 PM
Here was my idea:

Unlock Amnesia Psyduck

Use only that throughout the whole game.

Never evolve it.
#7Great_ReapettePosted 6/25/2013 2:49:08 PM
You cannot heal at all. The only times you are allowed in a Pokémon Centre are at the Indigo Plateau one and if you need to use the PC.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.