This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Make your own fake leaks.

#1gwithy16Posted 6/25/2013 2:56:55 PM
So my dad's brother's son's friend just sent me an email with some cool new X and Y info.

+There is a new Dolphin Pokemon named Dolphy. It learns a new move called "Nose Dive." Nose Dive is a physical water move that has a base power of 90 and can make the opponent flinch. Dolphy evolves into Dolphairy, which is Water/Fairy. It learns "Water Call," which uses a random water type move.

+Labralove is a new normal type Pokemon based on a yellow Labrador dog. It learns "bark," which lowers the opponent's defense and accuracy. It has a new ability called "Trust." Its Defense increases when its HP goes below half. It is extremely fast and has solid attack. Labralove doesn't evolve.

+There is a new pegasus Pokemon (not related to Rapidash) that is Flying/Fairy. It learns "Fairy Rush," which he says is similar to Double Edge and Brave Bird, but it is obviously fairy type.

+There's a new snow wolf Pokemon named Snolf (Ice type). Its final evolution is a scary looking wolf with ice fangs called Iciwolf. Its signature move is called Icicle Crunch. 100 power, 100 accuracy, 10% chance to freeze. He says this Pokemon will be one of the most used ones.

+Lastly, Elecharm is a water elephant. He calls it very "cute" and says it learns moves like Charm and Sing. It evolves with a Fairy Stone into Elebeast, which is water/fairy.

Hoping he sends me future emails with more news...
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1832133/pavelski.gif
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose
#2wind64aPosted 6/25/2013 3:15:27 PM
My second cousin twice removed just sent me an e-mail as well.

He said that:

+Flabebe's flower is a hold item, and it evolves into a behemoth-like Pokémon if you remove it.

+There will be a new Deoxys form called Utility forme. It has slightly lower defenses than Deoxys Defense, but higher speed and learns all status causing moves, including a new 55 accuracy move that freezes your opponent's Pokémon 100% of the time called true-zero.

+Litleo has three evolutions. One is a Fighting/Fire lion with a fire mane called Adleo. One is a Poison/Fire manticore called Maleo. The third one is a Fairy/Fire Sphynx called Syleo.

+"Borrowed" Pokémon do not take up a slot in your party, and can be ridden across rough terrain, such as Rhyhorn for mountainous regions.

+Dance contests have stats for the Pokémon similar to how Contests did. Eevee evolves into Sylveon by maxing out your Pokémon's "Grace" stat. There are candies called "Pokemisu" that can increase the dance-based stats.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#3XazealPosted 6/25/2013 3:17:21 PM
If you evolve Luvdisc into Alomomola and equip the Swimming Goggles, you will be able to access an underwater Airport. And yes, it does take you to Hoenn.

My spoon told me this.
#4hotrodneptune32Posted 6/25/2013 3:19:35 PM
Xazeal posted...
If you evolve Luvdisc into Alomomola and equip the Swimming Goggles, you will be able to access an underwater Airport. And yes, it does take you to Hoenn.

My spoon told me this.

You just made my week.
---
(Un)Official Sephiroth of KHIII board
#5Thepenguinking2Posted 6/25/2013 3:33:09 PM
Star type will be here.
It's weak to dragon, Ground and fighting,
It resists Water, Bug, Fairy, Grass and steel.
It's healed by dark.
Fighting, Water and Electric are weak to it.
Ground, Steel and fire are resistant to it.
Dark is healed by it.
---
Not changing this sig until Sigilyph becomes UU or OU.
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board!
#6SgtCashmerePosted 6/25/2013 3:46:05 PM
The brother of my mother's cousin's best friend's wife's sister-in-law twice removed works for Game Freak, and he told me that there will be a Hot Coffee mini-game in X/Y if you defeat the Elite Four within twelve hours of gameplay using only a Pikachu.

Also, there is going to be a Fighting-type Eeveelution based on what artists conceptualized as a Richard Simmons x Chuck Norris love child. It does stretches and gymnastics to confuse its opponents, then brutally defeats them with intense fighting moves. So intense that your 3DS will explode and send you back in time!!

Honest.
#7RPCShadowclawPosted 6/25/2013 4:36:25 PM
I was reliably informed by my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate that Talonflame will evolve into a Fire/Fighting pokemon called Flaruda with five chevrons on its legs. It will have a Fighting/Flying dual type Attack called Blade Wing. Its Ability increases the bonds between you and your party with every 256 steps you take in-game.
#8Lux_SentouPosted 6/25/2013 4:42:36 PM
Wangdoodle type
---
I cannot protect you without holding a sword.
I cannot embrace you while holding a sword.
#9Gsus_94Posted 6/25/2013 4:45:08 PM
Satoshi Tajiri is my uncle and he told me that Marth and Roy will be in this game as secret trainers you can battle several times. Marth uses the Luxray family while Roy uses the Arcanine family.
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#10garekmanPosted 6/25/2013 4:52:36 PM
gwithy16 posted...

+There is a new Dolphin Pokemon named Dolphy. It learns a new move called "Nose Dive." Nose Dive is a physical water move that has a base power of 90 and can make the opponent flinch. Dolphy evolves into Dolphairy, which is Water/Fairy. It learns "Water Call," which uses a random water type move.

+Labralove is a new normal type Pokemon based on a yellow Labrador dog. It learns "bark," which lowers the opponent's defense and accuracy. It has a new ability called "Trust." Its Defense increases when its HP goes below half. It is extremely fast and has solid attack. Labralove doesn't evolve.

+There is a new pegasus Pokemon (not related to Rapidash) that is Flying/Fairy. It learns "Fairy Rush," which he says is similar to Double Edge and Brave Bird, but it is obviously fairy type.

+There's a new snow wolf Pokemon named Snolf (Ice type). Its final evolution is a scary looking wolf with ice fangs called Iciwolf. Its signature move is called Icicle Crunch. 100 power, 100 accuracy, 10% chance to freeze. He says this Pokemon will be one of the most used ones.

+Lastly, Elecharm is a water elephant. He calls it very "cute" and says it learns moves like Charm and Sing. It evolves with a Fairy Stone into Elebeast, which is water/fairy.

-Litleo has three evolutions. One is a Fighting/Fire lion with a fire mane called Adleo. One is a Poison/Fire manticore called Maleo. The third one is a Fairy/Fire Sphynx called Syleo.

These ones are quite impressive. I wish they were real.