This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will they reveal all the pokemon before release?

#1squirrel_boyPosted 6/25/2013 3:03:51 PM
This is the first pokemon game that i have really followed pre-release and i don't know if it's customary to keep some secret or just reveal them all. I like the surprise but i also like to know if the pokemon i've been training for 50 levels doesn't even evolve.
#2RDS1Posted 6/25/2013 3:06:23 PM
I think typically hackers have the list of new Pokemon within hours of the game's release, if all else fails...
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#3XazealPosted 6/25/2013 3:07:03 PM
Nope. At least they've never done that before.

Most Pokemon, including starter evos, are usually not known until the game is actually released.
#4MyNameIsNotJenPosted 6/25/2013 3:08:11 PM
I hope not, if they do...AM CRY :'(
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#5NewbieN00bPosted 6/25/2013 3:19:29 PM
RDS1 posted...
I think typically hackers have the list of new Pokemon within hours of the game's release, if all else fails...

Considering this'll probably be the first gen in a while without hacking tools this may not happen.

One thing, though, is that since this is an international release some glitches wont be japan exclusive anymore :D
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#6RDS1Posted 6/25/2013 3:24:48 PM
Well, this'll certainly be an exciting launch, at least...

Do they still make those huge Pokemon "strategy guides"? <.<
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#7PsychoWolfXPosted 6/25/2013 3:27:10 PM
They better not. That would be like screaming "DUMBLEDORE DIES!!!" on release day of the Half Blood Prince.
Only much worse since people actually care about Pokemon.
#8TorchicBlazikenPosted 6/25/2013 3:28:52 PM
NewbieN00b posted...
RDS1 posted...

Considering this'll probably be the first gen in a while without hacking tools this may not happen.

One thing, though, is that since this is an international release some glitches wont be japan exclusive anymore :D

They won't be Japan-exclusive anymore, but since this is a 3DS game they will be patched.
#9jakovuPosted 6/25/2013 3:41:25 PM
NewbieN00b posted...
RDS1 posted...

I'm sure they're already working on it.
#10NewbieN00bPosted 6/25/2013 3:43:31 PM
TorchicBlaziken posted...
NewbieN00b posted...
RDS1 posted...

They won't be Japan-exclusive anymore, but since this is a 3DS game they will be patched.

Don't patch until you want to...?
---
Give me all teh FE D':