This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will they reveal all the pokemon before release?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will they reveal all the pokemon before release?
3 years ago#1
This is the first pokemon game that i have really followed pre-release and i don't know if it's customary to keep some secret or just reveal them all. I like the surprise but i also like to know if the pokemon i've been training for 50 levels doesn't even evolve.
3 years ago#2
I think typically hackers have the list of new Pokemon within hours of the game's release, if all else fails...
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
3 years ago#3
Nope. At least they've never done that before.

Most Pokemon, including starter evos, are usually not known until the game is actually released.
3 years ago#4
I hope not, if they do...AM CRY :'(
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
3 years ago#5
RDS1 posted...
I think typically hackers have the list of new Pokemon within hours of the game's release, if all else fails...

Considering this'll probably be the first gen in a while without hacking tools this may not happen.

One thing, though, is that since this is an international release some glitches wont be japan exclusive anymore :D
Give me all teh FE D':
3 years ago#6
Well, this'll certainly be an exciting launch, at least...

Do they still make those huge Pokemon "strategy guides"? <.<
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
3 years ago#7
They better not. That would be like screaming "DUMBLEDORE DIES!!!" on release day of the Half Blood Prince.
Only much worse since people actually care about Pokemon.
3 years ago#8
NewbieN00b posted...
RDS1 posted...

Considering this'll probably be the first gen in a while without hacking tools this may not happen.

One thing, though, is that since this is an international release some glitches wont be japan exclusive anymore :D

They won't be Japan-exclusive anymore, but since this is a 3DS game they will be patched.
3 years ago#9
NewbieN00b posted...
RDS1 posted...

I'm sure they're already working on it.
3 years ago#10
TorchicBlaziken posted...
NewbieN00b posted...
RDS1 posted...

They won't be Japan-exclusive anymore, but since this is a 3DS game they will be patched.

Don't patch until you want to...?
Give me all teh FE D':
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will they reveal all the pokemon before release?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived