This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New leaks? (Possible spoilers?)

#1pikachu6598Posted 6/25/2013 5:18:15 PM
If these have already been posted, forgive me.

*A new Pokemon named "Elvany" which is Flying/Fairy will be revealed soon.
*A place named "Tame Park" allows you to deposit Pokemon for one day (3 Pokemon per day) and trade "PokeTokens" to raise their EV's.
*Dunsparce, Stantler, Mawile and Sableye get evolutions.
*New characters named "Tofune" and "Mika". They are two boys; one with long black hair and on with spikes and a shirt with purple stripes. They are mysterious and challenge the hero many times during the game.
*Skrelp evolves into Weedra which is poison/water and learn the moves Belch and Signal Beam.
*Clauncher evolves twice. Its final evolution, Slingray, is Water/Electric and learns "Blister Blast", a Water type move which is also super-effective on Flying.
*Kale is the 2nd Gym Leader. She has blond hair and has an androgynous style. She has Fairy types Pokemon and has Elvany in her team.

I saw this on some YouTube video, which got it from a Facebook page, so don't take these to seriously for now. I'm not saying I think these are real or not, I just thought it would be interesting to share.
---
There's a 95% chance this topic is unfunny. Deal with it.
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/18/Emerald_Pike_Queen_Lucy.png Her beauty is a poison.
#2Great_ReapettePosted 6/25/2013 5:20:11 PM
>Blister Blast
>Water-type
>SE against Flying
>.-.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#3javel34Posted 6/25/2013 5:20:20 PM
pikachu6598 posted...

*A place named "Tame Park" allows you to deposit Pokemon for one day (3 Pokemon per day) and trade "PokeTokens" to raise their EV's.
*New characters named "Tofune" and "Mika". They are two boys; one with long black hair and on with spikes and a shirt with purple stripes. They are mysterious and challenge the hero many times during the game.
*Skrelp evolves into Weedra which is poison/water and learn the moves Belch and Signal Beam.
*Clauncher evolves twice. Its final evolution, Slingray, is Water/Electric and learns "Blister Blast", a Water type move which is also super-effective on Flying.
*Kale is the 2nd Gym Leader. She has blond hair and has an androgynous style. She has Fairy types Pokemon and has Elvany in her team.

I saw this on some YouTube video, which got it from a Facebook page, so don't take these to seriously for now. I'm not saying I think these are real or not, I just thought it would be interesting to share.

A shrimp to a stingray? I guess Remoraid is weird too though
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#4jayman7Posted 6/25/2013 5:22:15 PM
I remember seeing "Elvany" before. Whatever the case, this, like all internet rumors, is false until proved sufficiently true (Pokebeach's leaks have proved sufficiently true as far as I'm concerned.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#5JustinTheJaggedPosted 6/25/2013 5:43:06 PM
pikachu6598 posted...
*Kale is the 2nd Gym Leader. She has blond hair and has an androgynous style.

This intrigues me.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#6NewbieN00bPosted 6/25/2013 5:55:43 PM
javel34 posted...
pikachu6598 posted...

A shrimp to a stingray? I guess Remoraid is weird too though

Gun-->Cannon
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#7Scott1187Posted 6/25/2013 6:00:02 PM
jayman7 posted...
I remember seeing "Elvany" before. Whatever the case, this, like all internet rumors, is false until proved sufficiently true (Pokebeach's leaks have proved sufficiently true as far as I'm concerned.)

Every rumor is false until officially revealed by Gamefreak or Nintendo or whoever. None of this 'sufficiently true' nonsense.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854
#8FTheEvilRabbitPosted 6/25/2013 6:21:03 PM
pikachu6598 posted...

I just came.
#9AysanderPosted 6/25/2013 6:24:31 PM
No such thing as a sufficiently true rumor >.>

Not saying some of these rumors don't sound awesome, but some of them are just....too possible-seeming.
#10squirrel_boyPosted 6/25/2013 6:28:46 PM
FTheEvilRabbit posted...
pikachu6598 posted...

I just came.

I'm lovin this too. And the clauncher thing makes sense to me. Launch to sling. Gun/cannon to catapult?