This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of your favorite pokemon . . .

#1ElSilverWindPosted 6/25/2013 5:07:13 PM
Now, lets assume that GameFreak cannot establish backwards compatibility. If they reworked every Pokémon's stats to attempt to rebalance the game to where the Pokémon you picked is now competitive (as in OU) would you mind?
#2JustinTheJaggedPosted 6/25/2013 5:10:11 PM
I wouldn't mind at all.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#3wind64aPosted 6/25/2013 5:10:56 PM
What if it already is an OU Pokémon? That said, I would like if Ninetales had its Special Attack and Special Defense swapped.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#4RDS1Posted 6/25/2013 5:13:24 PM
I'd mind because it means Mawile probably won't get an evolution now.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#5ElSilverWind(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 5:14:15 PM
wind64a posted...
What if it already is an OU Pokémon? That said, I would like if Ninetales had its Special Attack and Special Defense swapped.

Hello my fellow Wind ;D

If it's already OU? Either just changed in a way you'd prefer (like you mentioned) or pick a different pokemon.
#6TranquilSeaPosted 6/25/2013 5:14:45 PM
I would still mind. I don't bother with the meta-game anymore, and I'm attached to the Pokemon I've trained over the last 10 or so years.
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#7KosacVPosted 6/25/2013 5:17:22 PM
Totodile has no business being OU, and I'd mind because of that alone.
---
Don't take my word for it, but I'm pretty credible. I guess.
~Placeholder line~
#8Great_ReapettePosted 6/25/2013 5:18:47 PM
so would prankeye be nerfed

or boosted
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#9JustinTheJaggedPosted 6/25/2013 5:21:02 PM
I ended up having to look up my favorite pokemon's tier and it is apparently UU, so does that mean it would actually get better in this case? At this particular moment, my favorite pokemon is Meloetta, but it looks like all my other favorites are UU as well.

This is also going by the assumption that you are going by the Smogon tier list, as I don't battle competitively I don't know if there are any other tier lists.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#10ShariadarowPosted 6/25/2013 5:22:38 PM
I'd prefer if Ninetales had an ability other than Drought, Magic Guard perhaps, so that she isn't just a walking weather pokemon. I'd also kind of prefer a second typing, currently hoping it happens this gen due to the new type.