This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just curious..is there anyone who skipped..

#41MetaFalconPunchPosted 6/26/2013 5:26:20 AM
roxbury1990 posted...
I did as well. I played Black a ton and didn't really think Black 2 was worth buying because it wasn't a new gen

---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#42NewbieN00bPosted 6/26/2013 5:55:27 AM
I got it, but I played it way less than BW, kinda wish I didn't get it.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#43wizaerdPosted 6/26/2013 6:24:47 AM(edited)
I got rid of my DS, and went to the 3DS. And while I know I allegedly can play DS games on the 3DS, I've heard they don't look as good (blurry and stretched out), and it's kinda a PITA to get the 3DS into DS mode.
---
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.
#44Sword_of_DuskPosted 6/26/2013 6:22:09 AM
Only haven't played them because my DS broke and I haven't replaced it yet with a 3DS. I intend to rectify this when I can.

And as to the whole sequel thing, they're sequels. Case closed.
---
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.
#45NameNotKnownPosted 6/26/2013 6:28:58 AM
wizaerd posted...
I got rid of my DS, and went to the 3DS. And while I know I allegedly can play DS games on the 3DS, I've heard they don't look as good (blurry and stretched out), and it's kinda a PITA to get the 3DS into DS mode.

I don't think you know how to use your 3DS. Also, DS games look fine on the 3DS,
---
NameNotKnown
#46NewbieN00bPosted 6/26/2013 7:02:13 AM
wizaerd posted...

Huh?
All you do is put the DS game in and play it like a 3DS game from the home menu...
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#47gladwyn101Posted 6/26/2013 7:23:39 AM
I skipped it. I didn't like the main character design and listening to the music on YouTube, it's really obnoxious, way worse than the first gen V games, not to mention the names of the versions just seemed lazy.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#48BBA322Posted 6/26/2013 3:54:58 PM
I have not touched one of the games since my Diamond version. Not necessarily because I hated them (I played and still own both my own Gold and Silver games), but I had other games to keep me interested still. Generation IV was where I started trying to get into the competitive aspect of things, training a few of my favorites for EVs and after finding out the next generation was coming along, I guess I kind of deflated and didn't feel like learning all over again as well as training possible new favorites for me.
I suppose I'm also somewhat waiting for the next Stadium or Colosseum game to come out, since I really enjoyed my time playing Battle Revolution. Showdown is a pretty cool sight and I have enjoyed watching VGC games on youtube through Nugget bridge to slightly keep up with how things unfolded for Generation V, especially now that the typical format is Doubles, my which was all I played on Battle Revolution.
I will say this though, I am happy Ninetales became more useful this past Generation as well as Blaziken with its new ability. Now that generation 6 is set to come out, Gardevoir gets a new typing added on. Really happy to see some of my favorites getting stuff.
---
Uploading gaming videos as a hobby, enjoy at your leisure~
http://www.youtube.com/user/BamboozledByAnime
#49MephilasPosted 6/26/2013 3:57:33 PM
Couldn't do it.

Freaking Zekrom was wearing a tubetop as Black Kyurem. That was just flat-out hysterical.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#50gamingratPosted 6/26/2013 4:10:32 PM
I skipped gen 2. was pretty happy when heartgold and soulsilver came out
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series