This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Pokemon X and Y's story was made by YAOI Fan Gurlz!?

#1xyzlacticPosted 6/27/2013 8:41:19 AM
How would the story be? :0
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#2RDS1Posted 6/27/2013 8:42:33 AM
I'm guessing I'd get murdered for playing as a girl, and thus "getting in the way".
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#3powerprotomanPosted 6/27/2013 8:55:13 AM
my guess it would'nt be made by nintendo and also would'nt be pokémon....so ya would'nt happen
#4Solar_CrimsonPosted 6/27/2013 9:00:03 AM
So, the game would be written by Clamp?
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#5ZTIger5Posted 6/27/2013 9:28:01 AM
Solar_Crimson posted...

Ouch.

But if it was written by yaoi fangirls... it would be the worst story-wise, no doubt.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#6Hierarchy225Posted 6/27/2013 9:47:56 AM(edited)
RDS1 posted...
I'm guessing I'd get murdered for playing as a girl, and thus "getting in the way".

Lol. So true. I'd rather the story be made by Yuri Fan Gurlz. Yuri stories tend to be of higher quality.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
#7lordofpalkiaPosted 6/27/2013 9:39:18 AM
ZTIger5 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

Ouch.

But if it was written by yaoi fangirls... it would be the worst story-wise, no doubt.

Doubtless. I don't even want to think about how they'd handle the legends or the villainous team.
---
You don't need a tank to play Monopoly, but it just makes it that much better.
#8Hierarchy225Posted 6/27/2013 9:47:22 AM
lordofpalkia posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

Ouch.

Doubtless. I don't even want to think about how they'd handle the legends or the villainous team.

The 30-40 year old main villain would be lusting after the underage male protagonist determined to make him "his". The rival would a be broody black haired dude that sort of "I love you, I hate you" thing going on.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
#9VampLordAdamaruPosted 6/27/2013 9:53:02 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

Ouch.

The 30-40 year old main villain would be lusting after the underage male protagonist determined to make him "his". The rival would a be broody black haired dude that sort of "I love you, I hate you" thing going on.

Nah, the villain would have white hair, the MC protagonist would have brown hair, and the rival/friend protagonist would have blond hair. The protagonist would have to rescue the rival/friend from the clutches of the villain, who performs experiments on Pokemon and people.

M&M-covered cookie if you get the reference...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#10wind64aPosted 6/27/2013 9:55:34 AM
ZTIger5 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

Ouch.

What's wrong with Clamp? Besides a tendency for open endings that is.

I've read a few decent yaoi fanfics surprisingly enough. Naturally most of their authors haven't posted anything in years though. Most fanfics period are fairly bad, it's just that yaoi fangirls tend to be more vocal about them.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393