This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Pokemon X and Y's story was made by YAOI Fan Gurlz!?

#11AlI_About_The_UPosted 6/27/2013 9:57:58 AM(edited)
There will probably be a couch in a large, empty mansion. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#12wind64aPosted 6/27/2013 9:59:17 AM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...
So, the game would be written by Clamp?

Ouch.

But if it was written by yaoi fangirls... it would be the worst story-wise, no doubt.

Doubtless. I don't even want to think about how they'd handle the legends or the villainous team.

The 30-40 year old main villain would be lusting after the underage male protagonist determined to make him "his". The rival would a be broody black haired dude that sort of "I love you, I hate you" thing going on.

Nah, the villain would have white hair, the MC protagonist would have brown hair, and the rival/friend protagonist would have blond hair. The protagonist would have to rescue the rival/friend from the clutches of the villain, who performs experiments on Pokemon and people.

M&M-covered cookie if you get the reference...

Sounds kind of like Descendants of Darkness, but the partner had more light brown hair to me.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#13VampLordAdamaruPosted 6/27/2013 10:06:19 AM
wind64a posted...
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Nah, the villain would have white hair, the MC protagonist would have brown hair, and the rival/friend protagonist would have blond hair. The protagonist would have to rescue the rival/friend from the clutches of the villain, who performs experiments on Pokemon and people.

M&M-covered cookie if you get the reference...

Sounds kind of like Descendants of Darkness, but the partner had more light brown hair to me.

*Hands cookie.* Honestly, I don't remember for sure what the partner's hair was. I thought it was blond, but I haven't watched YnM in a long time. (Not a yaoi fan, but the story was decent overall.)
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#14Ari917Posted 6/27/2013 10:13:53 AM
RDS1 posted...
I'm guessing I'd get murdered for playing as a girl, and thus "getting in the way".

Yeah, but only after they make you do "terrible" things so that it's justified that you got knocked off.

Let me guess how this story would go: Yveltal and Xerneas used to be lovers, but due to society's strain they were forced to separate and so must go find trainers who are also shunned for their love to get back together. Of course, they face opposition in the way as the hot, but psycho female trainer (bonus points if it's you as mentioned above) tries to split you apart but is then taken down by a Lucario and Mewtwo duo and everyone lives happily ever after. <3

...Bleh.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#15Hierarchy225Posted 6/27/2013 12:09:08 PM
Ari917 posted...
RDS1 posted...
I'm guessing I'd get murdered for playing as a girl, and thus "getting in the way".

Yeah, but only after they make you do "terrible" things so that it's justified that you got knocked off.

Let me guess how this story would go: Yveltal and Xerneas used to be lovers, but due to society's strain they were forced to separate and so must go find trainers who are also shunned for their love to get back together. Of course, they face opposition in the way as the hot, but psycho female trainer (bonus points if it's you as mentioned above) tries to split you apart but is then taken down by a Lucario and Mewtwo duo and everyone lives happily ever after. <3

...Bleh.

I would read this simply because the hot, psycho, female trainer.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
#16lordofpalkiaPosted 6/27/2013 12:14:25 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Ari917 posted...
RDS1 posted...

...Bleh.

Dude, that's a bonus for any game, at least to me.
---
You don't need a tank to play Monopoly, but it just makes it that much better.
#17Solar_CrimsonPosted 6/27/2013 12:23:35 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...

She should be portrayed by FE:Awakening's Tharja. ...Or Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#18Goten55Posted 6/27/2013 12:35:26 PM
I would be interested in seeing how this turns out.
---
Winry Rockbell month/One year anniversary of sigs: Gardenia/Natane from Pokemon (January 2013)
http://i.imgur.com/REf1mmi.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2UK2Z.jpg
#19Half-GhostPosted 6/27/2013 12:37:41 PM
Solar_Crimson posted...

Should have named another group/person. Clamp isn't that bad.
#20NekoHime64Posted 6/27/2013 12:43:52 PM
wind64a posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

Ouch.

But if it was written by yaoi fangirls... it would be the worst story-wise, no doubt.

What's wrong with Clamp? Besides a tendency for open endings that is.

I've read a few decent yaoi fanfics surprisingly enough. Naturally most of their authors haven't posted anything in years though. Most fanfics period are fairly bad, it's just that yaoi fangirls tend to be more vocal about them.

And windy blows truth though the topic... I like clamp too.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns