This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Pokemon games > Pokemon movies >>>>>> Pokemon Anime

#31Akihiko__SanadaPosted 7/2/2013 6:29:43 AM
C
---
I have to train, to protect what's precious to me.
#32toink_611Posted 7/2/2013 6:35:00 AM
RedArchangel20 posted...
C.

I actually quite like most of the movies, though I haven't seen the Generation 4 and 5 ones. Are they any good?

The keldeo movie is as s***** as flabebe's stupid-ass design. It's terrible. I can't imagine a decent person enjoying that worthless waste of a hour. Seriously, that movie was ****
---
I speak and preach only the truth. Probably what you don't want to hear, but need to hear.
#33muttalPosted 7/2/2013 8:13:27 AM
Sounds about right.
---
GameFaqs....a place where people are friendly and nice to each other? You must live in a fantasy world.
#34SlimeStackPosted 7/2/2013 8:17:38 AM
toink_611 posted...
RedArchangel20 posted...
C.

I actually quite like most of the movies, though I haven't seen the Generation 4 and 5 ones. Are they any good?

The keldeo movie is as s***** as flabebe's stupid-ass design. It's terrible. I can't imagine a decent person enjoying that worthless waste of a hour. Seriously, that movie was ****

Yeah the Keldeo movie was really bad. I haven't enjoyed every movie I've seen, but Keldeo's is probably the worst. Nothing happened. Keldeo is fighting Kyurem for no reason then he runs off to give Ash 50 minutes of screen time and bonding, then he returns to win this battle still without any reason.

The first movie is probably the only other one to have almost nothing happen, but at least there was a reason Mewtwo wanted to fight trainers and Mew, and there was a reason for Ash to get involved.
---
Awaiting: AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW
#35DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/2/2013 8:39:52 AM
C.

I love the games, but absolutely despise everything else Pokemon related. If I feel like watching anime or reading manga I'll watch or read a GOOD anime or manga.
---
If you like Absol then YOU ARE BAD PERSON
#NerfDragons2013
#36SpinKirbyPosted 7/2/2013 11:38:57 AM
Digimon has far better anime and movies.

The Pokemon anime is bad for even low tier anime.
#37SSJMewzardPosted 7/2/2013 8:21:26 PM
SpinKirby posted...

Digimon may have better anime and movies.

But Pokemon has far better games and manga (Pokemon Adventures is an awesome manga).
---
Why?
#38GalladetheGreatPosted 7/2/2013 8:41:03 PM
I agree, TC.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#39X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/2/2013 8:42:04 PM
C.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#40SpinKirbyPosted 7/3/2013 1:03:09 PM
SSJMewzard posted...
SpinKirby posted...

Digimon may have better anime and movies.

But Pokemon has far better games and manga (Pokemon Adventures is an awesome manga).

Digimon is also about to run outta money forever.

:(