The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In this generation, a new Pokemon they should add-

#1PT_PiranhaPosted 6/27/2013 11:52:30 AM
Should be a Water/Normal type that you can only get if you leave Skitty and Wailord in the daycare together.

The joke's been around for a while now, I think they should acknowledge it and do something with that.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Real Super Sand Legend of the KHIII Board-
#2fissionprimerPosted 6/27/2013 12:00:06 PM
Because..
---
obvious sticky (;
#3PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 12:08:36 PM
fissionprimer posted...
Because..

Because why not?
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
#4Edgemaster70000Posted 6/27/2013 12:33:11 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
fissionprimer posted...
Because..

Because why not?

http://www.serebii.net/anime/NextOn/257.jpg
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#5radred2004Posted 6/27/2013 12:45:25 PM
MissingNo has been around too, maybe he should be a legit pokemon this generation.
---
White: Daisy 1550 0892 3564 Gold: Gold 3268 1023 8138
#6PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 1:46:07 PM
radred2004 posted...
MissingNo has been around too, maybe he should be a legit pokemon this generation.

I don't know if you're serious or not, but I asked about that once.
---
#7-Silent_Storm-Posted 6/27/2013 1:51:10 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
Should be a Water/Normal type that you can only get if you leave Skitty and Wailord in the daycare together.

The joke's been around for a while now, I think they should acknowledge it and do something with that.

Just because something is popular in the fanbase of Pokemon doesn't mean that gamefreak would implement it.

Besides, this would be far too specific.
#8PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 2:04:06 PM
-Silent_Storm- posted...
PT_Piranha posted...

Just because something is popular in the fanbase of Pokemon doesn't mean that gamefreak would implement it.

Besides, this would be far too specific.

I'm not saying they would, I was just saying I'd like it if they did. And I know I'm nobody to GameFreak, I was just saying.
---