This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least Favorite Gym Leader?

#1Toasty_KabalPosted 6/27/2013 7:26:22 PM(edited)
Which gym leader do you dislike the most? Is it because of their design, team, what?

Time has eroded my ill feelings for most the older gym leaders, so I'd probably go with Skyla. I'm still unsure what that thing coming out of her head is and light blue does not look good on her. It also doesn't help that I can't even remember that Swanna is a pokemon.
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#2Thepenguinking2Posted 6/27/2013 7:25:09 PM
Whitney. Not just because of her miltank, because of her over-childish personality and the fact that she CRIES after losing a battle. Suck it up, Whitney!
---
Mentions of Zangoose since 6/27/2013: 1
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board!
#3Great_ReapettePosted 6/27/2013 7:32:56 PM
skyla

stooped fashunz
weerd luks
Other stuff
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#4Thepenguinking2Posted 6/27/2013 7:36:22 PM
You two know "He" will come if you keep this up, right?
---
#5MaetchPosted 6/27/2013 7:39:59 PM
Clair. The definitive sore loser who makes you jump through added hoops just to get a Badge, which wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that she WANTS you to fail so that she doesn't have to admit her loss.

Thepenguinking2 posted...
Whitney. Not just because of her miltank, because of her over-childish personality and the fact that she CRIES after losing a battle. Suck it up, Whitney!

She's a stereotypical girl in every sense of the term, so of course she's gonna bawl her eyes out when she loses. At least Whitney is a good sport and gives you your Badge once she calms down.
#6slmcknettPosted 6/27/2013 7:45:05 PM
Fantina, I dunno.
---
El. Psy. Congroo.
#7Thepenguinking2Posted 6/27/2013 7:45:59 PM
Maetch posted...
Thepenguinking2 posted...

She's a stereotypical girl in every sense of the term, so of course she's gonna bawl her eyes out when she loses.

That doesen't make her any less annoying.
---
#8JarickoPosted 6/27/2013 8:03:28 PM
That Cafe gym at the start of black and white.