This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you were a Elite Four Champion, what would you say to a challenger?

#21Enzoa7xPosted 6/28/2013 1:50:46 AM
"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" ^_^ Quote Auron FFX

OR possibly

........................................................! Are you gonna stand there or are you actually going to fight me!
#22GoldenSWarriorsPosted 6/28/2013 1:55:54 AM
mangasus90 posted...
"Are you a boy or a girl?"

omg i laughed so hard at this
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#23ValvravePosted 6/28/2013 2:11:11 AM
"Nor will alone, nor strength alone will get you past me. Show me what you have acquired during your travels, trainer, for I will show you even more!"
---
"Happiness isn't something you divide in halves."
#24LordRattergunPosted 6/28/2013 2:18:34 AM
Pre-Battle:

"There are many problems with Smogon's bruta fulmina. The one that's the most blatant, and the one that I will limit my discussion to, is related to its overt support of obscurantism. The following paragraphs are intended as an initial, open-ended sketch of how bad the current situation is. Smogon's ultimata are not only mordacious but divisive. They are divisive at a time when we need unity. They are wretched at a time when we need to come together to tell our shared stories about how Smogon says that everyone would be a lot safer if it were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions—even our library records. Why on Earth does Smogon need to monitor our library records? Well, you don't need Champion Lance to solve that mystery. Heck, you probably don't even need Detective Looker. Neverthess, let me remind you that Smogon has been deluding people into believing that its crimes are victimless. Don't let it delude you, too.

If you understand that Smogon's stultiloquent refrains are a shout to the world that, within a short period of time, Smogon will remake the world to suit its own sexist needs, then you can comprehend that almost every day, it outreaches itself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's surely breathtaking to watch it. Smogon divides the organization of its careless jobations into two halves that, apparently separate from one another, in truth, form an inseparable whole. The first half seeks to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens, while the second half is yet another wicked blend of voluble neopaganism and morally repugnant exclusivism. There is something grievously wrong with those vagarious menaces who violate all the rules of decorum. Shame on the lot of them! The main dissensus between me and Smogon is that I warrant that when Smogon insists that a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity, it's really saying, "Grant us absolute power and applaud the destruction of your freedom". Smogon, on the other hand, contends that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. "
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#25LordRattergunPosted 6/28/2013 2:22:46 AM
Last Pokemon:

"To add another dimension to this argument, let me mention that Smogon wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to strip people of their rights to free expression and individuality. While it is clear why it wants that to be a taboo subject, Smogon used to maintain that the government (and perhaps it itself) should have sweeping powers to arrest and hold people indefinitely on flimsy grounds. When it realized that no one was falling for that claptrap, it quickly changed its tune to say that granting it complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. Smogon is obviously a logorrheic liar, and shame on anyone who believes it.

This may be a foregone conclusion, but Smogon wants to make its lamentations a key dynamic in modern fascism by viscerally defining "chromatographic" through the experience of cynical zabernism. This desire is implanted in a part of its brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get it to see that Nature is a wonderful teacher. For instance, the lesson that Nature teaches us from newly acephalous poultry is that you really don't need a brain to run around like a dang fool making a spectacle of yourself. Nature also teaches us that it is not news that wanting to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures without any of the obvious repercussions is like wanting a one-sided coin. What speaks volumes, though, is that if you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that it would gain a respectable foothold for its irresponsible fairy tales. And, as I predicted, it did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Smogon could have made the same prediction."

Post-Battle:

"In particular, I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. Of course, its jackals are quick to point out that because it is hated, persecuted, and repeatedly laughed at, Smogon is the real victim here. The truth is that, if anything, Smogon is a victim of its own success—a success that enables Smogon to impose tremendous hardships on tens of thousands of decent, hard-working individuals. The moral of the story: Smogon must believe that if it doesn't pooh-pooh the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a diversivolent coterie of nonrepresentationalism, it'll have led a meaningless life.

Do you wish to be Champion?"

>No
Yes
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg