This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Game Show

#11MyNameIsNotJenPosted 6/27/2013 10:50:58 PM
TherianReturns posted...
inb4 people say we're overreacting

It might just be a demo, but still

No..but when they made such a big deal of everyone being able to play it at the same time, it sort of turns into a big deal.
Even if it is just a demo, they still ARE going to be the first to play it either way. Ehh, it's whatever. On a brighter note, we can definitely expect to see some more new information at the very least :)
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#12ej92Posted 6/27/2013 10:56:04 PM
inb4 said demo will be available for download in other regions at around the same time as the event

With all the effort they're making in making this a worldwide release, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens.
---
Everything you believe in is a lie. I think. Maybe. Who knows.
Official Reuniclus of the BW2 boards.
#13Firemaster5Posted 6/27/2013 11:19:08 PM(edited)
Serebii from SPP posted...
TherianReturns posted...
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
TherianReturns posted...
as well as give visitors an opportunity to play Pokémon X & Pokémon Y before others

Yeah, so much for everyone playing X and Y together at the same time with a worldwide release.

THIS^ SOOOOO much :'(
Why GF?

inb4 people say we're overreacting

It might just be a demo, but still

Of course it's a demo. They wouldn't sell the game two months early...

+they have game testers, which is how we got the leaks on Pokébeach. The Fairy type along w/ it's strength, weaknesses, and immunities were at least listed (not sure about resistances and why steel is listed as at least half resistant to it) turned out to be true.
ej92 posted...
inb4 said demo will be available for download in other regions at around the same time as the event

With all the effort they're making in making this a worldwide release, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

You're probably right about them releasing one in the e-shop since it's known to have quite a library of popular games that were upcoming titles at the time. There was even a KH 3D demo up. Anyway, info, vids, and screens are up on the e-shop. It's great promotion

The quickpost box doesn't have my character box for the "é."
I have to preview the message, go to the "Post Message" page, or edit my post afterwards.
---
Official Sisyphus of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
''Slmming. When trolling just won't do.''~shiro_amayagi