This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction. When ash goes to kalos...

#1LightningAce11Posted 6/27/2013 11:12:27 PM
He has swag on his hat and wears sunglasses and bling.
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#2OsrangerPosted 6/27/2013 11:16:12 PM
He is still a loser who still cannot win a pokemon championship after five years and is not famous even though he has regularly placed high in multiple championships around the world, won the battle frontier and the orange league.
---
The surest way not to lose is to not play, but where's the fun in that?
#3LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 11:23:40 PM
He did stuff red never did. The losing part is to show kids to never give up and keep trying. Did you notice each time he enters a championship he went from 32, to 16, to 8 to final 4?
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#4wind64aPosted 6/27/2013 11:47:49 PM
And then Gen V ruined it by putting him back at 8.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#5nightblade_hawkPosted 6/27/2013 11:54:04 PM
He still is one of the worst Trainers in the World and will never become a Master.
#6AysanderPosted 6/27/2013 11:58:28 PM
Gen 6 will prolly make him a semi-finalist.

Anywho, Ash does have a lot of amazing accomplishments, as much as people love to hate on him for obligatory "start of a new season" plot devices such as Pikachu getting all of it's electricity drained out of it and being unable to use electric attacks. (Every battle thereafter that he lost to Trip, he refused to use Pikachu for one reason or the other. The one he wins the most crushing victory in, he used pikachu).

He beat the Orange Islands, Battle Frontier, instinctively mastered Counter-Shields (Granted, I still haven't seen an explanation for why he doesn't use them on Unova...maybe b/c his pokemon aren't trained enough?), defeated possibly the MOST maniacal team of evildoers in the series, stopped a region-wide gang war, forced a snot-nosed little punk to actually care somewhat for his pokemon, was trained by Bertha to use his intuition in battle, fought alongside Cynthia, and made Gary MF'ing Oak quit being a trainer.

Anywho, my reaction in gen 6 is: Wonder how they'll work this one...he already had SO MANY rivals/friends in gen 5 >.>
#7wind64aPosted 6/28/2013 12:05:59 AM
Actually he also used Pikachu in the Battle Club fight, not to be confused with the tournaments, and Pikachu lost again.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#8Lux_SentouPosted 6/28/2013 12:31:51 AM
He'll win a region league eventually.

He's actually far stronger, imo, than we give him credit for. The biggest issue is that he always refuses to use his best 'mons for tournaments, and sticks with the weaker ones he picks up in that region.

Pikachu is, naturally, a gift from Zeus himself.
His Charizard was WRITTEN OUT off much of the series because it was way too OP.
His sceptile was pretty strong
His snorlax was awesome, the ONE TIME HE USED IT
Krookodile, from what I understand, packs a pretty decent punch these days
Train up that gible a little bit (lot), and he should be good to go.
---
I cannot protect you without holding a sword.
I cannot embrace you while holding a sword.