This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i just heard there was going to be a new fairy type next gen

#51MrFingers07Posted 6/28/2013 2:11:16 PM
No... but you are spending time on a board for a game that you just openly admit that you have no intention to purchase, ever.

>___>

I'm doing the same thing. Just give me a good battle sim and I'm good with Pokemon. Don't really plan on getting the game.
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#52GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 2:18:42 PM(edited)
Arne83 posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...
I still care about pokemon and wish for it to be better so I actually am enticed to play it. Is that so wrong?

No... but you are spending time on a board for a game that you just openly admit that you have no intention to purchase, ever.

.... Why? It doesn't make sense.

I still care about Final Fantasy and wish for it to be better. But I'm not hanging around the Lighting Returns board, because I don't intend to actually play it.

I said I have no intention to purchase it if it actually has fairies and stuff. So I'm here complaining about fairies. Like I said, I would totally buy it if they had good pokemon and made other improvements. The game is not even out yet, so why can't people at least discuss it regardless of whether they are going to buy it or not?

MrFingers07 posted...

>___>

I'm doing the same thing. Just give me a good battle sim and I'm good with Pokemon. Don't really plan on getting the game.

Yeah this too. I don't want a bunch of fairies all over the simulator. It's bad enough seeing jirachi everywhere.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#53GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 2:17:01 PM
LtCmdDudefella posted...
This is why GameFAQs isn't a real discussion board. It's full of topics like this where the TC didn't even come here with a discussion. He came with a Facebook status update that he for some reason thought a bunch of strangers would care about.

You people are all so harsh. If you don't like my viewpoints then leave, but no need to talk down to me. I haven't been hostile to anyone other than my little retort to the first guy. I'm just having a discussion here.
---
#54Arne83Posted 6/28/2013 2:17:28 PM
Arne83 posted...
I still care about pokemon and wish for it to be better so I actually am enticed to play it. Is that so wrong?

.... Why? It doesn't make sense.

I still care about Final Fantasy and wish for it to be better. But I'm not hanging around the Lighting Returns board, because I don't intend to actually play it.

I said I have no intention to purchase it if it actually has fairies and stuff. So I'm here complaining about fairies. Like I said, I would totally buy it if they had good pokemon and made other improvements. The game is not even out yet, so why can't people at least discuss it regardless of whether they are going to buy it or not?

What's the point of discussion if you don't plan on buying it?
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#55GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 2:25:03 PM
I said I might buy it if they had decent pokemon and made other improvements to it. Also, I play online battle simulators and I don't want them to be flooded with fairies.

And if I don't like something about the new game why shouldn't I voice my opinion about it?
---
#56ZTIger5Posted 6/28/2013 2:25:50 PM
Welph, I've seen enough. This topic is completely pointless. Laters.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#57CharizardFirePosted 6/28/2013 2:41:22 PM
You're neither original nor funny. Your post is weeks behind what anyone on this board has actually thought. And if GameFreak adding a new type that you by no means have to use is enough to make you bid the game farewell, then I'm sure you won't be missed.

This. In fact, I'm surprised that you haven't abandoned the series when Gold and Silver came out.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif