This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT we list the Pokemon everyone uses in OU.

#1Roc_RaidaPosted 6/28/2013 7:47:06 AM
Tyranitar, Politoed, Jirachi, Terrakion, Latias, Latios, Gengar, Starmie, Keldeo, Landorus, Landorus-T, Hippowdon, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Breloom, Celebi, Dragonite, Garchomp, Heatran, Volcarona, Rotom-W, Kyurem-B, Blissey, Chansey, Cloyster, Conkeldurr, Gyarados, Salamence, Forretress, Gliscor, Gastrodon, Haxorus, Infernape, Toxicroak, Jellicent, Jolteon, Lucario, Mamoswine, Abomasnow, Tentacruel, Vaporeon, Venusaur, Magnezone, Skarmory, Kyurem, Mew, Sableye, Tornadus, Amoonguss, Stoutland, Espeon, Hydreigon, Reuniclus, Thundurus-T, Togekiss, Umbreon, Weavile, Azumarill, Chandelure, Heracross, Kingdra, Ditto, Mienshao, Nikoking, Porygon2, Roserade, Slowbro, Xatu, Zapdos, Ninjask, Quagsire, Smeargle, Whimsicott, Charizard, etc

Every single trainer has these Pokemon! It's not fair when they have the 50+ Pokemon advantage. Mirite? -___-
---
I AM ROC RAIDA the pound for pound worst poster on the NBAB
My ass is property of his most superior JEFFHARDYB0YZ
#2javel34Posted 6/28/2013 7:57:22 AM
Charizard lol

I only play wifi and all I see is:

Scizor
Metagross
Politoed
Dragon type
Thundurus or Landourus
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#3Nightstar1994Posted 6/28/2013 7:59:00 AM
I have a serious question.

How is the Porygon line competetively? I would want to build a team with one.
#4cat2killerPosted 6/28/2013 8:08:25 AM
Z and 2 are both pretty good. You can play PZ as either a wallbreaker or baton pass recipient and it performs well due to its great base SpAtk and diverse movepool. P2 is an awesome tank with Eviolite, and can sponge nearly every hit that isn't Fighting type.
---
"And a pickle man [who] waits at the mid-level checkpoint and completely loses his #!$@ if you dare to hop the barrier"
- Lawrence Sonntag
#5spooky96Posted 6/28/2013 8:24:14 AM
javel34 posted...
Charizard lol

I only play wifi and all I see is:

Scizor
Metagross
Politoed
Dragon type
Thundurus or Landourus

Minus Metagross and all I see is that.