This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Smogon is hacked.

#51WutengPosted 6/29/2013 8:04:37 AM
RTC3 posted...
mods are strict because they want to keep discussion legit. scrubs and newbs are encouraged to lurk moar before posting. trolls are nonexistent on the forums

compare it with gfaqs, this board in particular. x board is filled with trolls and useless topics. i wouldnt even post here if there weren't any other battlers.

if you want to have serious discussion about pokemon whether competitive or casual smogon is the place to go

I do like how clean that forum is, hopes it recover soon.
---
Max 2380-3218-5410
#52ThatGuyZPosted 6/29/2013 8:20:34 AM
NecroStreak128 posted...
Ok.

---
At this point, only one word signifies me:..yes.
3DS: 5370-0900-3336/Wii-U: NewZen41
#53Ambusher86Posted 6/29/2013 10:13:33 AM
Smogon is still down.
#54MrFingers07Posted 6/29/2013 1:28:06 PM
this.

people wouldnt battle me before and said i needed to use tiers, and gave me a link to smogon

lol, no.

I love playing people with "no tiers", because typically they use some random rule like "just no legends" which means I can abuse broken s*** like Excadrill or Sand Veil Garchomp... hell even Blaziken.
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#55SakuraiyaPosted 6/29/2013 1:55:25 PM
MrFingers07 posted...
this.

people wouldnt battle me before and said i needed to use tiers, and gave me a link to smogon

lol, no.

I love playing people with "no tiers", because typically they use some random rule like "just no legends" which means I can abuse broken s*** like Excadrill or Sand Veil Garchomp... hell even Blaziken.

It is a lot better than being limited to a "tier list". Me in the other hand, I tell my opponents to use whatever they feel like using, same thing with me. Do I play competitive? Yes since all my pokemons are EV trained. But do I limit people to "tiers"? Not by a long shot.
---
3DS: 0834-1353-9679 PSN: Sachiko-Chan
Steam: Mandikiri Xbox Live: xXDreadAngelXx
#56CakeOfLiesPosted 6/29/2013 2:04:15 PM
Sakuraiya posted...
MrFingers07 posted...
this.

lol, no.

It is a lot better than being limited to a "tier list". Me in the other hand, I tell my opponents to use whatever they feel like using, same thing with me. Do I play competitive? Yes since all my pokemons are EV trained. But do I limit people to "tiers"? Not by a long shot.

I play in a similar way to this.
For example, I'm planning to use a Baton Pass team with Regigigas on wi-fi. It's certainly different from the usual teams that you find online (they pretty much all use Garchomp, Scizor, Latios, etc.) so it might actually be effective for a while.

It's fun to use things that people say suck and destroy them. I might actually bring a Scarf'd Charizard with Rock Slide just to take out Volcaronas. *trollface*
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#57Vesper238Posted 6/29/2013 2:11:08 PM
MrFingers07 posted...
this.

lol, no.

i dont do tiers but when i play against someone using legendaries or i kindly beat them to show that legendaries aren't that cracked up to be.
---
Shaken, but not Stirred
I am in love with ....
#58PuruglyPosted 6/29/2013 2:18:11 PM
what did the hacker want?

was he just out to **** **** up?
#59yzmanPosted 6/29/2013 2:39:15 PM
Purugly posted...
what did the hacker want?

was he just out to **** **** up?

Some people just like to watch the world burn.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#60TherianReturnsPosted 6/29/2013 2:41:02 PM
I hope it stays down. And take Pokemon showdown with it.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about