This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you someone...

#31zinformantPosted 6/29/2013 7:37:38 AM
Some of us prefer the middle gens. I'm a three and four guy, though I'm sincerely hoping six will treat me better than five did.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
Don't reboot PCs that you cannot access.
#32CakeOfLiesPosted 6/29/2013 7:45:25 AM
I prefer Gen 5 to Gen 4 (those are the only two that I've really played), so yes.

But I actually like some 8-bit music. I don't get why some people hate it so much.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#33EmeraldRangePosted 6/29/2013 7:47:20 AM
No. I have no problem playing my old Gold. I started in Gen II. Later late because Gen III seem to have come out the day after I bought Gold. Ruby and then FireRed. FireRed interested me in Red and I later (after I started playing Platinum) got a Red/Blue/Green/Yellow four-in-one adaptation for GBA.

I actually started in two, went forwards to four and then jumped back and I've been in I and III ever since.

I actually don't care about graphics and sound. Seriously.
---
Gamefreak better add a feature that can topple this fairy type.
#34KosacVPosted 6/29/2013 7:59:16 AM
If I had the chance, I'd never go back to play gen 1, except Stadium. I'd be fine with gen 2 though. And I love dat 8-bit.
---
Don't take my word for it, but I'm pretty credible. I guess.
~Placeholder line~
#35UmuruPosted 6/29/2013 8:06:34 AM
Infinite TMs says yes.
#36erekwashere15Posted 6/29/2013 8:10:02 AM
If they would re-release Gen's 1 - 3 with the Physical/Special split, I would play them to this day.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#37zinformantPosted 6/29/2013 8:12:19 AM
erekwashere15 posted...
If they would re-release Gen's 1 - 3 with the Physical/Special split, I would play them to this day.

How can that be a deciding factor for you?
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
Don't reboot PCs that you cannot access.
#38iKhanicPosted 6/29/2013 8:13:41 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
AlI_About_The_U posted...
LightningAce gets unusually defensive about not liking 8-bit music. Very bizarre.

Nah, it's just people like iKhanic who attack me for not liking them.

Nah, you just get defensive. I don't have a problem with you not liking it, I have a problem with you making sweeping statements about it being bad.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#39erekwashere15Posted 6/29/2013 8:30:53 AM(edited)
erekwashere15 posted...

How can that be a deciding factor for you?

That's how it should have been from the beginning. Why give your Haunter Ghost and Poison attacks if they work on his Attack stat when he has a much better Special Attack?

You think Hitmonchan learning the Elemental Punches is awesome, then you learn that they come off his Special Attack, which is a base of 35.

Physical/Special split was one of the best things to happen to this franchise.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#40KaitoKazePosted 6/29/2013 9:31:34 AM
When I get bored, I play Crystal version
---
The Fairy type is the greatest addition to Pokemon ever
Pokemon White FC: 2194-3207-8738