This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you were a Evil Team Leader, what would be your goal?

#51SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 6/29/2013 8:51:15 AM
Kill the region's professor before they have a chance to hand out pokemon to some kid. If that fails, kill the kid. Then I could do whatever I wanted without anyone being able to stop me.
#52wind64aPosted 6/29/2013 9:13:21 AM
To spread the love for underappreciated Pokémon. My team would only use Pokémon in the Vanilluxe, Garbodor, Dugtrio, Muk, and Electrode lines. Well I'd have a shiny Ninetales, but that would be the one exception. We'd attack anyone who doesn't agree with our assessment of their wonderful designs.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#53paperwariorPosted 6/29/2013 9:17:17 AM
Ooh, I know! Steal all the Pokemon that are hard to get in normal gameplay so that I can complete the entire Pokedex easily.
---
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#54Ferko12345Posted 6/29/2013 9:18:29 AM
I would get pokedex data and find locations for pokemon. Then i would catch pokemon such as selamence and tyranitar and then i would cause mass havoc. There would be no point catching legendary pokemon since normal pokemon could overpower them. Also i would carry guns. If i lose a pokemon battle or i would kill before battle. i dont want someone like alder giving me words of wisdom
#55aabbiqPosted 6/29/2013 10:56:43 AM
Infiltrate Silph Co. and steal the blueprints for the Master ball.
Send my grunts all around the world to find the 18 plates of Arceus and the Azure flute.
Capture Arceus with little to no effort. With God himself bowing before me, the rest of the world shall soon follow.
---
A bunch of baby ducks, send 'em to the moon! Soda machine that doesn't work, send it to the moon!
#56MightyRevenantPosted 6/29/2013 12:24:41 PM
wind64a posted...
To spread the love for underappreciated Pokémon. My team would only use Pokémon in the Vanilluxe, Garbodor, Dugtrio, Muk, and Electrode lines. Well I'd have a shiny Ninetales, but that would be the one exception. We'd attack anyone who doesn't agree with our assessment of their wonderful designs.

YOU MONSTER!

I'd try to befriend Mewtwo before actually starting up an organization, and I'd persuade it to join our cause...unlike Giovanni, however, I'd treat it with respect.

As you can assume, it betrays me and helps the player by the end. SO YES MEWTWO CAN BE CAUGHT IN THE NONEXISTANT GAME!!!
---
Official Eviolite of the pretentious Pokemon fanbase on GameFAQs.
#57Moocow123450Posted 6/29/2013 12:32:06 PM
Make sure I stay as leader by making sure my entire organization can't be taken down by a 10-12 year old.
---
3DS friend Code: 0516-7267-8112; PM me if added
I choose you! Miltank!
#58scrappybristolPosted 6/29/2013 12:55:44 PM
I would systematically take control of the area via gyms then replace the E4 with my elite admins with myself as the champion then all trainers will be required to go through an academy that willows them into grunts. The best of the academy will rise as my elite trainers.

Only person in my way is a foolish professor who disagrees with my vision of unity. He has stolen three rare species of Pokemon as well as three prototype Pokedexes and fled towards the only town out of my control. A small town of little consequence, my home town. I've sent some rising grunts to retrieve my belongings.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#59wheeling_gamerPosted 6/29/2013 1:30:39 PM
If I were an evil team, the game would be about how I'd already succeeded, and people would have to adjust to my new world. My evil team would be devoted to making sure Pokémon remained dominant in training and other tasks.

By dominant, I'm thinking something similar to Timegate Traveler, but without the role reversal. Pokémon would choose their Trainers, and they would also control when or how they want to be trained. If Pokémon dislikes the Trainer, or is of a higher species (e.g. pseudo-legends), it may decide that it wants to leave the party, instead of having the Trainer releasing them for being something they didn't want.

Furthermore, people can use Pokémon for tasks outside of training (like moving trucks), but the Pokémon must always have a say in how it's being treated, and may again leave there's any abuse.

The protagonist would not only have to help people understand this new system, but also make sure that Pokémon and humans still work together with it. The evil team will mercilessly attack anyone that tries to revert to the old system, so the trainer also has to protect others that might not understand the new rules.

Basically, the teams not really evil, just has a radically different way of thinking and will take extreme measures to implement it.
---
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.