This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've done the impossible - I hit 7 Hydro Pumps in a row!!!!!!

#11Aladdin2557Posted 6/29/2013 3:39:20 AM
I can't believe he didn't switch out his Starmie. No Natural Cure?? o.O

Wouldn't Starmie have been fast enough to win you the game? Thunderbolt to Keldeo
#12BurningFlareXPosted 6/29/2013 4:03:02 AM
Pff, you call that impossible? I once hit two Focus Blasts in a row. Two. TWO
---
I hate everything.
#13spooky96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 5:45:02 AM
Aladdin2557 posted...
I can't believe he didn't switch out his Starmie. No Natural Cure?? o.O

Wouldn't Starmie have been fast enough to win you the game? Thunderbolt to Keldeo

Yup probably, I don't think one Hydro Pump would have been able to kill it off, and he could have easily OHKO'ed me by a T-Bolt.

BurningFlareX posted...
Pff, you call that impossible? I once hit two Focus Blasts in a row. Two. TWO

Damn, that, in all seriousness if as hard as what I did. Maybe even harder.

Hierarchy225 posted...
NessEggman posted...
Once at VGCs I saw someone succeed with Protect 9 times in a row. Try getting that o_o

I once got 6(or was it seven?) protects in a row. Won the game for me.

WHAAAAAAAT?! I could never even do 4. I did it 3 times in a row and I was shocked as hell.
#14iKhanicPosted 6/29/2013 5:53:03 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
If you use Hydro Pump 7 times in a row, there is a 20.97152% chance that they'll all hit. Not impossible if you ask me.

Tauros had a better chance at getting a crit in gen 1
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#15spooky96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 7:46:07 AM
RTC3 posted...
ice beam crit + ice beam freeze was cooler

lol Now that I think of it, it actually was freaking awesome. I was like 'WHAT? I'LL LOSE NOW'.

Never expected that the match would turn into an easy win. Though he wasn't a very good player.
#16AurawhispererPosted 6/29/2013 7:48:12 AM
Try zap cannons
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#17KaitoKazePosted 6/29/2013 7:59:01 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Try zap cannons

Try a OHKO move

On the subject of RNG hacks and OHKO moves... A friend of mine was playing Battle Revolution. He went into one of the coliseums. He found a Walrein. The Walrein hit him with Sheer Cold three times. He dropped his controller and left the room without a word. It was freaking hilarious.
---
The Fairy type is the greatest addition to Pokemon ever
Pokemon White FC: 2194-3207-8738
#18erekwashere15Posted 6/29/2013 8:05:12 AM
*improbable
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#19Wandering__HeroPosted 6/29/2013 8:26:31 AM
KaitoKaze posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...
Try zap cannons

Try a OHKO move

On the subject of RNG hacks and OHKO moves... A friend of mine was playing Battle Revolution. He went into one of the coliseums. He found a Walrein. The Walrein hit him with Sheer Cold three times. He dropped his controller and left the room without a word. It was freaking hilarious.

Its known the CPU will cheat the rng
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#20gladwyn101Posted 6/29/2013 8:35:12 AM
Certainly not impossible if one combines a Wide Lens with moves that raise accuracy or reduce evasion.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon