This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What, in your opinion is the worst attack/status/hazard/weather situation?

#1ISECreamPosted 6/29/2013 9:40:53 AM
Say, your Pokemon is Paralyzed and the opponent Paraflinches you for days. I would get pissed. Or being Poisoned/Infatuated/Confused/Flinched/Cursed/Hail. Ouch.
#2BurningFlareXPosted 6/29/2013 9:44:05 AM
Burn. You take **** loads of damage and essentially lose all of your physical power.
---
I hate everything.
#3edwardsharpePosted 6/29/2013 9:48:36 AM
**** confusion.
---
Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day
#4pokemonfreak97Posted 6/29/2013 12:20:32 PM
Stealth Rock, closely followed by Sleep. Stealth Rock irrevocably altered the metagame and Sleep is more broken but they made a clause for it, so it's not so bad.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 6/29/2013 12:32:32 PM
SR/Paralysis/Confusion/Infatuation/minimized accuracy, Speed, Defense, and evasiveness/opponent has a +6 evasiveness, Attack, and Speed Garchomp using Dragon Gem Outrage in a sandstorm... Behind a Substitute (dunno why you'd run into that).
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#6Ether_SwordPosted 6/29/2013 12:35:14 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
SR/Paralysis/Confusion/Infatuation/minimized accuracy, Speed, Defense, and evasiveness/opponent has a +6 evasiveness, Attack, and Speed Garchomp using Dragon Gem Outrage in a sandstorm... Behind a Substitute (dunno why you'd run into that).

I wonder if there's a calculation somewhere showing the odds of your attack landing successfully. Feels like it's under 1%.
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 6/29/2013 12:42:38 PM
Ether_Sword posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

I wonder if there's a calculation somewhere showing the odds of your attack landing successfully. Feels like it's under 1%.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that I have a Focus Band, my ability is Hustle, and I'm using Fissure.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#8PT_PiranhaPosted 6/29/2013 12:46:08 PM
Sleep. You will never wake up on your own. But the second you try to put an enemy to sleep for your strategy, they wake up exactly one turn later.

What the actual ****, GameFreak?! Come on!
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Real Super Sand Legend of the KHIII Board-
#9BurningFlareXPosted 6/29/2013 12:58:14 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
Sleep. You will never wake up on your own. But the second you try to put an enemy to sleep for your strategy, they wake up exactly one turn later.

Lol, no. The most troll thing ever is your enemy Pokemon thawing out from freeze on the turn you inflicted it.
Something used Ice Beam!
Something else is frozen solid!
And when their turn comes, they thaw out immediately, without losing even a single turn.
We all know what happens when WE get frozen...
---
I hate everything.
#10PT_PiranhaPosted 6/29/2013 1:00:55 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
PT_Piranha posted...

Lol, no. The most troll thing ever is your enemy Pokemon thawing out from freeze on the turn you inflicted it.
Something used Ice Beam!
Something else is frozen solid!
And when their turn comes, they thaw out immediately, without losing even a single turn.
We all know what happens when WE get frozen...

Freezing and being frozen don't really come up a lot with me, so I picked Sleep. Same problem you're having anyway.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Real Super Sand Legend of the KHIII Board-