This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since poison is a little better now, I think the move acid should be buffed.

#11theboogs(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 2:14:43 PM
Dark Young Link posted...
theboogs posted...
Can we discuss the topic instead of my 76/80 now?

Your fault for mentioning the 76/80.

I think this topic should be about the 76/80, and why there wasn't any point in you pointing it out.

I thought it was different. I forgot everyone here looks down on original thinkers.
---
insert signature here
#12yzmanPosted 6/29/2013 2:19:15 PM
Its not original.

Having said that though, back to the original question.

I think acid should possibly be changed to a dual type attack.

Meaning that it would use poison as the stab, but it does fire damage. This would be unique in that it would still hit grass SE but would also now be able to hit steel, which it was immune to before. Hitting ice or bug SE don't really seem overpowered either.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#13Dark Young LinkPosted 6/29/2013 2:20:58 PM
theboogs posted...
theboogs posted...

I think this topic should be about the 76/80, and why there wasn't any point in you pointing it out.

I thought it was different. I forgot everyone here looks down on original thinkers.

It's not original, no meme is. A million of people have done the X/X gimmick. A million more will do it after you. People love original thinkers, when they're actually original.
---
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#14Falco_TaverenPosted 6/29/2013 2:20:58 PM
*trips*

SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
---
http://steamboatwillienelsonmandela.tumblr.com/
Oil_Rope_Bombs: pyro is very good <-- HAHAHAH
#15theboogs(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:58:45 PM
theboogs posted...
theboogs posted...

It's not original, no meme is. A million of people have done the X/X gimmick. A million more will do it after you. People love original thinkers, when they're actually original.

My comment was sarcasm and the 76/80 was making fun of 80/80. Let's talk pokemon now.
---
insert signature here