This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Serebii updated the website saying Fennekin CAN learn psychic...

#21Silent_Snake666Posted 6/29/2013 3:40:28 PM
Why are you all so convinced that the evos will be duel type?
---
3DS friend code: 4940-5765-6493 PSN - Craig_Lennon "We're not tools of the government or anyone else!" - Gray Fox
#22Missingno_MastrPosted 6/29/2013 6:04:55 PM
Silent_Snake666 posted...
Why are you all so convinced that the evos will be duel type?

Because more and more rumors from the following batch keep getting confirmed, and one of those rumors is that the starters' evolutions will be Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting.

http://pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebeach-x-y-rumor-roundup-and-clarifications
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/1407/jh6l.gif
#23jayman7Posted 6/29/2013 6:18:41 PM
DarkOceanNights posted...
edwardsharpe posted...
Yussssss.
This probably means that the rumors that the evos of Froakie being Water/Fighting, Chespin Grass/Dark and Fennekin Fire/Psychic will be true.

pleasepleasepleaseplease let this happen.

I dunno Froakie was looking more flying/water to me. The white around him resembles a cloud, and he learns bounce.

Even ignoring that it's foam, not a cloud, even ignoring the leak, Froakie can't become Water/Flying unless Chespin picks up a type that beats that... and the only types that beat that are Grass/Rock and Grass/Electric... and Grass/Rock has the exact same problem Water/Flying does (not weak to Fire), so you're forcing Chespin's hand at being Grass/Electric.

Which I don't see.

So I don't see Froakie becoming Water/Flying.

Everyone keeps whining about Psychic/Fighting/Dark because it's "imbalanced" because Dark is immune to Psychic, and then people come up with starter types that remove the entire point of the "balance" existing.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#24DarkOceanNights(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 7:57:23 PM
jayman7 posted...
DarkOceanNights posted...
edwardsharpe posted...
Yussssss.
This probably means that the rumors that the evos of Froakie being Water/Fighting, Chespin Grass/Dark and Fennekin Fire/Psychic will be true.

pleasepleasepleaseplease let this happen.

I dunno Froakie was looking more flying/water to me. The white around him resembles a cloud, and he learns bounce.

Even ignoring that it's foam, not a cloud, even ignoring the leak, Froakie can't become Water/Flying unless Chespin picks up a type that beats that... and the only types that beat that are Grass/Rock and Grass/Electric... and Grass/Rock has the exact same problem Water/Flying does (not weak to Fire), so you're forcing Chespin's hand at being Grass/Electric.

Which I don't see.

So I don't see Froakie becoming Water/Flying.

Everyone keeps whining about Psychic/Fighting/Dark because it's "imbalanced" because Dark is immune to Psychic, and then people come up with starter types that remove the entire point of the "balance" existing.

Dude...I just thought it looked like clouds. I wasn't thinking about any of that stuff because it was just speculation. You win, it wont be. I know.
---
GT: Doctorbean PSN: TidalWaves 3DS: 1461- 6394-5664