This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Charizard gets an immunity to rock, including SR

#1GoldenSWarriorsPosted 6/29/2013 3:22:50 PM
If he got an ability like this, how much would he jump up on the tier list? I think he would be OU. He would be the ultimate sun team counter, and would have really great typing in general, resisting fighting, and having immunity to ground/rock. Things like terrakion would run away crying. With roost he would make just as good of a wall as Heatran, and he wouldn't have to fear about getting trapped by Dugtrio. With a complete immunity to entry hazards, he would make a good scarfer too. His only weaknesses would be water/electric, and Gastrodon would make the perfect partner, having immunities to both of those, and only one weakness, grass, which Zard would resists x4.

Discuss.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#2MrFingers07Posted 6/29/2013 3:26:18 PM
It's going to easily be OU, tons of people will use it since they can use their precious Charizard again. lol

Going to be this gen's electivire.
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#3PrettyTonyTigerPosted 6/29/2013 3:27:12 PM
MrFingers07 posted...

Going to be this gen's electivire.

What do you mean by this?
---
My mother used to say i was a little reverend, that's why they call me God number seven
#4AnclationPosted 6/29/2013 3:28:08 PM
These topics pop up way too often, Charizard must seriously be a really sucky Pokemon for his fans to constantly dream about new typings and abilities like this.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#5XavuuPosted 6/29/2013 3:30:06 PM
Anclation posted...
These topics pop up way too often, Charizard must seriously be a really sucky Pokemon for his fans to constantly dream about new typings and abilities like this.

No, they just can't figure out how to get belly drum on him/her.
---
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack; Staraptor.
#6LexifoxPosted 6/29/2013 3:37:09 PM
iKhanic topic.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 3:37:34 PM
Xavuu posted...
Anclation posted...

No, they just can't figure out how to get belly drum on him/her.

bellyzard wasn't even all that viable last generation, this generation it's nearly impossible to sweep with him.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#8scrappybristolPosted 6/29/2013 3:38:23 PM
Anclation posted...

Pipe dreams are sometimes the best dreams.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#9Hierarchy225Posted 6/29/2013 3:39:02 PM
These threads are really getting tiresome. Charizard will never ever get an immunity to rock. So it doesn't matter how good it would be. And for the record Charizard would most likely be BL.
---
The Official Volcarona of the Pokemon X Board
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2409-6490-7184
#10iKhanicPosted 6/29/2013 3:41:46 PM
Nope. That would send Charizard to MAYBE RU, but it would probably stick around in NU. Yes, it would have a good typing, but the fact of the matter is that Charizard has really meh stats w/o Solar Power. Belly Zard COULD still work, but honestly, Belly Drum has become a bad move this gen.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board