This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Charizard gets an immunity to rock, including SR

#41GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 11:33:42 PM(edited)
having 360 hp and 280 defense with roost and will-o-wisp, would be hard to kill, especially with his typing and immunites.

Wuteng posted...
nu is nu..

did you even read the title
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#42AnclationPosted 6/30/2013 5:25:39 AM(edited)
GoldenSWarriors posted...
having 360 hp and 280 defense with roost and will-o-wisp, would be hard to kill, especially with his typing and immunites.

Actually, it sounds like setup fodder. Sub DD Gyarados and even Volcarona will use that Charizard as their opportunity do wrap up the game.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#43smashman92Posted 6/30/2013 8:26:55 AM
Charizard deserves more respect from Game Freak
#44GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:29:42 PM
Anclation posted...

Actually, it sounds like setup fodder. Sub DD Gyarados and even Volcarona will use that Charizard as their opportunity do wrap up the game.

use roar
---
#45MagikarpRulesPosted 6/30/2013 1:01:33 PM
Ether_Sword posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
I always see more people who dislike Charizard than people who like it. And even then, some people still say that they only dislike the Zard because of its fanboys. Doesn't make sense to me.

Even though there is a Charizard topic everyday? Are you sure it doesn't make sense?

I have seen as many Charizard hate topics as topics trying to make it better after iKhanic toned it down, like at least a month ago. And you can dislike a Pokémon for many reasons, but disliking it because other people like it? WTF?

Also, people seem to overreact to simple statements. If SR didn't exist, a handful of Pokémon would move a tier or two above where they currently stand, although maybe not past RU. But people read that and go on a rant about why Charizard specifically would still be NU, based more on their disdain than in facts, etc.
#46LexifoxPosted 6/30/2013 7:02:47 PM
Anclation posted...

use roar

So your Charizard has Roost, WoW, and Roar?

MagikarpRules posted...
I have seen as many Charizard hate topics as topics trying to make it better after iKhanic toned it down, like at least a month ago. And you can dislike a Pokémon for many reasons, but disliking it because other people like it? WTF?

Also, people seem to overreact to simple statements. If SR didn't exist, a handful of Pokémon would move a tier or two above where they currently stand, although maybe not past RU. But people read that and go on a rant about why Charizard specifically would still be NU, based more on their disdain than in facts, etc.

It's not so much that people dislike it because others like it so much as people dislike others trying to present flawed arguments that Charizard is UU/OU material, or claiming that GF and Smogon are actually trying to keep it down. It doesn't help that even if iKhanic stops talking about Charizard directly, then he's making topics about Stealth Rock or sun or things indirectly about Charizard. People are on to his gimmick.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#47pokemonfreak97Posted 6/30/2013 7:08:04 PM
Xavuu posted...
Anclation posted...
These topics pop up way too often, Charizard must seriously be a really sucky Pokemon for his fans to constantly dream about new typings and abilities like this.

No, they just can't figure out how to get belly drum on him/her.

Hard to use Belly Drum if you start at half health.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#48GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 7:34:18 PM
Lexifox posted...

My charizard set would be highly dependent on what the the rest of my team was.
---
#49smashman92Posted 7/2/2013 3:13:33 PM
Lexifox posted...

My charizard set would be highly dependent on what the the rest of my team was.

Yes Charizard can be very versatile. GO CHARIZARD!