This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chespin line will end up being rock/grass?

#1fissionprimerPosted 6/29/2013 3:46:02 PM
Serebii confirmed Chespin learning rolloat, omgawd is it rock line confirmed?
---
obvious sticky (;
#2PrettyTonyTigerPosted 6/29/2013 3:46:49 PM
not a bad idea imo
---
My mother used to say i was a little reverend, that's why they call me God number seven
#3Duskull24Posted 6/29/2013 3:47:11 PM
Nope, starters always maintain their primary type. Don't know why you'd think grass would become Chespin's secondary type.
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#4PrettyTonyTigerPosted 6/29/2013 3:48:30 PM
Duskull24 posted...
Nope, starters always maintain their primary type. Don't know why you'd think grass would become Chespin's secondary type.

You know what he meant. The word "rock" probably just comes before grass in his head. For whatever psychological reasons. Maybe the rock is his favorite wrestler, maybe he loves rock & roll, maybe he collects rocks, idk.
---
My mother used to say i was a little reverend, that's why they call me God number seven
#5Terrene07Posted 6/29/2013 3:51:32 PM
I sure hope so.
---
Official Aeleus of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
#6ZTIger5Posted 6/29/2013 3:53:04 PM
Okay, now people are just being silly. We don't need a half dozen topics being sarcastic about the starters final typing.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#7Duskull24Posted 6/29/2013 3:53:28 PM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Duskull24 posted...

You know what he meant. The word "rock" probably just comes before grass in his head. For whatever psychological reasons. Maybe the rock is his favorite wrestler, maybe he loves rock & roll, maybe he collects rocks, idk.

All I know is that TC's wrong. What I'd like to know is why you feel the need to defend him/her. Are you one of those "give everyone a gold star for trying" people?
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#8Hierarchy225Posted 6/29/2013 3:54:53 PM
I would silently rage if Chespin became Grass/Rock. There is no way I would use it(unless it was really good).
---
The Official Volcarona of the Pokemon X Board
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2409-6490-7184
#9GalladetheGreatPosted 6/29/2013 3:56:08 PM
Duskull24 posted...
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Duskull24 posted...

All I know is that TC's wrong. What I'd like to know is why you feel the need to defend him/her. Are you one of those "give everyone a gold star for trying" people?

This is an American-based website. Naturally, a lot of us follow America's education policy.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#10GangstaLizard95Posted 6/29/2013 4:17:19 PM
Tepig says hi!