This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will the final types of the starters lines be consistent with Pokebeaches leak?

#61deathwave21Posted 7/1/2013 6:51:03 PM
I really hope not.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#62SpikeTbearPosted 7/1/2013 6:52:10 PM
I am getting sick of things like most frogs being Fighting type and most canines being Fire type. There are lots of unused animals to choose from, GF.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#63Aya BreaPosted 7/1/2013 6:52:51 PM
Unicorn?

Poliwrath
Seismitoad
Gen 6 water starter
---
Take your time or you lose, this is my game, my rules. I can see obviously, baby you don't know what it's like to be me.
#64NightinanglePosted 7/1/2013 6:53:55 PM
jayman7 posted...

GF has already broken convention several times this gen, like when they made Normal and Flying the primary type in a dual type for the first time. Maybe they can complete the starter type effectiveness triangle with moves alone this time.

Or maybe we have a leak that has managed to get a lot of things right and failed to get anything significantly wrong saying Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting. Seriously, why are so many people acting like this isn't a thing?

Because they did get something wrong. And so the one most fanservicey thing on the leak was possibly put there just to throw Gf off the leakers trail.
---
SSB4 dream roster:http://i.imgur.com/X2W7Cw1.png 45/54 characters.
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7. Because, you know. Sound waves....and...sonic booms.
#65jayman7Posted 7/1/2013 6:56:19 PM(edited)
Aya Brea posted...
Unicorn?

Poliwrath
Seismitoad
Gen 6 water starter

Okay, look up Seismitoad's type combo. Go ahead, I'll wait.

The only other Water/Fighting type we have (besides Poliwrath) is Keldeo. He's the unicorn.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#66jayman7Posted 7/1/2013 6:57:45 PM
Nightinangle posted...
Because they did get something wrong. And so the one most fanservicey thing on the leak was possibly put there just to throw Gf off the leakers trail.

The starter types were mentioned in the first part of the leak. The part stated to have deliberate mistakes was the third part. (The second part is already proved 100% true, typo on Pancham aside.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#67Aya BreaPosted 7/1/2013 6:58:22 PM
^ You're right. I have not played the Gen 5 games past the first hour so I'm not that familiar with Gen 5. I just hate frogs.
---
Take your time or you lose, this is my game, my rules. I can see obviously, baby you don't know what it's like to be me.
#68Lord0bsidianPosted 7/1/2013 7:10:42 PM
jayman7 posted...
we're not discussing bare Dark, Psychic, or Fighting.

it's pretty clear that's exactly what i was talking about in my first post. if you don't want about to talk about dark psychic fighting then why did you respond to my post? you're the one who came after me. i didn't come after you.
---
The internet: where men are men, women are men, and lolis are the FBI.
#69EmeraldRangePosted 7/1/2013 7:24:00 PM
Please no more Water/Fighting toad/frog/andthelikes
---
We're all Genwunners at heart.
Or is that supposed to be Gentwoer, Genfiver, Geninfiter?