This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Feature Named in Description of Pokemon X & Y Official Strategy Guide

#11SkylaIsMyWifePosted 6/30/2013 12:50:33 PM
TherianReturns posted...
^
lmao

What seems to be amusing you?
---
You with a mud duck while i'm swimming with a Swanna 8D
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png
#12Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/30/2013 12:59:50 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-The-Official-Strategy-Guide/dp/0804161992/

He's telling the truth.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#13AysanderPosted 6/30/2013 1:05:38 PM
Meta289 posted...
Deitylight posted...
Super training sounds like a new ev training method but that isn't the problem. The problem is IVs being uncontrollable, if we can take controls of ivs then everyone can kiss hacking good bye.

What difference would it make? Having control over IVs isn't any different from hacking for IVs.

B/c if you can see the IV's more plainly, it becomes like Natures...you can just catch them till you get the right ones 0.o
#14PokemonBlazeXPosted 6/30/2013 1:17:07 PM
SkylaIsMyWife posted...
TherianReturns posted...
^
lmao

What seems to be amusing you?

He laughed at your username. >.>
#15LightningHawk90Posted 6/30/2013 1:28:40 PM
So which rumors does this help confirm again?
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#16edwardsharpePosted 6/30/2013 1:31:40 PM
Me gusta.
---
Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day
#17SirPikachuPosted 6/30/2013 1:32:08 PM
Meta289 posted...
Also confirms that we will not be getting any other new types aside from Fairy. No Sound/Echo, Light, or whatever.

I don't see how it CONFIRMS that, but they never were going to happen in the first place.
#18Second_ChancesPosted 6/30/2013 1:35:33 PM
RageKaiser posted...
So which rumors does this help confirm again?

Some sort of facility for EV management or something.
#19Meta289Posted 6/30/2013 1:35:34 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Meta289 posted...
Also confirms that we will not be getting any other new types aside from Fairy. No Sound/Echo, Light, or whatever.

I don't see how it CONFIRMS that, but they never were going to happen in the first place.

One of the highlights of the guide is that has an "Updated type matchup chart that includes the all-new Fairy type". Says nothing about any other new types. If there were any other new types, then it would be included with the new type matchup chart as a selling point.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#20SirPikachuPosted 6/30/2013 1:49:36 PM
Meta289 posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Meta289 posted...

One of the highlights of the guide is that has an "Updated type matchup chart that includes the all-new Fairy type". Says nothing about any other new types. If there were any other new types, then it would be included with the new type matchup chart as a selling point.

Ahhh, my bad, I didn't see that lol. Well I'm glad people will finally stop bringing it up.