This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You can all rest happy now *Movie 17 Spoilers*

#61BountyanPosted 7/2/2013 12:26:26 PM(edited)
I can't rest happy because I wanted it to be the old Mewtwo. Some other group making an exact same modified clone of Mew just sounds stupid. Plus it would have been cool to see the same character again. Now I'm just disappointed more than anything.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#62AankheinPosted 7/2/2013 12:29:33 PM
WTF OP

i came into this topic thinking that it was about Movie 17, which I do not care about. I read the spoilers only to find out that it's about Movie 16? Screw you, OP, I have been waiting for Movie 16 for 9 years, and you killed that anticipation in a third-rate topic in a third-rate forum.

I am going to hack your computer, just like I hacked smogon.com
---
Aankhein-e-Tajdar
#63PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/4/2013 7:57:56 PM
Nightstar1994 posted...
JC152 posted...
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...
Guys, just to let it be known, the Mewtwo Stikes Back Mewtwo and this Mewtwo aren't the only Mewtwo in the anime-verse. I specifically remember another special sometime in either the Hoenn or Sinnoh sagas that had another Mewtwo featured. No one seems to acknowledge that one.

Probably because it wasn't really canon. It was more likely the episode that was ordered to be produced as a testing ground for the new voices. If it was canon, we would have seen Oak's Dragonite again.

I would rather it be canon than the whole Best Wishes saga. That special episode with Mirage Pokemon was badass, and actually violent. I miss action like that.

That special sucked ass. I saw it a few months ago and my god, it's so horrible. Everyone acts even more out of character than anything BW did.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)