This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon you found to be surprisingly useful in a Nuzlocke run.

#21Sir WillPosted 6/30/2013 5:21:38 PM
Geodude line - Whitney's Miltank was the only gym leader I was legit worried about heading into my HG Nuzlocke. I was surprised at how useful Geodude/Graveller were. Miltank was no match for my Geodude who went on to become Graveller and die at the hands of Claire's Kingdra :/

He went up against a kingdra?
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#22Daemonscharm(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 7:05:23 PM
We've all made mistakes
---
http://i.imgur.com/oIpTazi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg
#23pokemonfreak97Posted 6/30/2013 8:28:40 PM
Not me, but Marriland has had a lot. In his first two, his early rodents (Linoone and Raticate) proved to be incredible, his Linoone even surviving a Dragon Dance critical hit Earthquake from Winona's Altaria. His Raticate survived the Johto Elite Four and died against Blue when he was forced to use it and his Primeape (because it was a Wedlocke) because of Arcanine's Roar.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#24deadpool848Posted 7/1/2013 7:47:08 AM
Stoutland is a very underrated pokemon. One of its great strengths during my Nuzlocke was the ability to use STAB strength, and hving access to Crunch was pretty sweet for the E4, I even used some Heart Scales to slap on Ice and Fire Fangs on him, he was a beast.

He is just all around great pokemon for playing through the game.
#25Grammar_manPosted 7/1/2013 8:03:07 AM(edited)
For my HeartGold Nuzlocke: Mammary the Mamoswine. While arriving at the tail end of the game, she wrecked almost the entire league on her own. And she was a bit on the underleveled side, too. Other than that, Sir Quag the Quagsire... who sadly died to a critical against Will's Slowbro(my worst enemy in the league). He would have won if not, due to Amnesia.

EDIT: Forgot my earlygame champ Geoda(Geodude, later Golem), who wrecked the early gyms. Died to save the rest of the team from Will's Slowbro(BOOM!).