This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I find it funny that in the Versus guide book for Gold & Silver.

#1zxzxiPosted 6/30/2013 7:17:37 PM
In the short blurb about Spearow, it says "isn't it time spearow got a third evolution?"

And yet to this day, it still doesn't, although honestly I never really felt it needed one, but I wouldn't be against it either.
---
My alternate username is: BrownYoshi
#2PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/4/2013 7:16:09 PM
Memories man. I still got mine. It's in horrible shape, but I still got it.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)
#3KaitoKazePosted 7/4/2013 8:01:21 PM
I thought that was in the Guide for Crystal, the same one that said in a blurb for Goldeen that Goldeen now learns Horn Drill at level 15

Such a crappy and poorly edited guide....
---
Monorpale is the greatest addition to Pokemon ever
Pokemon White FC: 2194-3207-8738
#4Missingno_MastrPosted 7/4/2013 8:39:37 PM
I vaguely recall this... was that the same guide that mistakenly displayed a picture of Hitmonchan where it should've shown Teddiursa for the listings for Dark Cave? Or maybe the one that omitted Headbutt from the list of TM moves Kingdra could learn? Ahh, the memories... I will say this, though- those guides did at least ensure that when I encountered my first non-scripted Shiny, I didn't think it was some horrible, dangerous glitch. Of course, as I was out of Poké Balls I was forced to run from the Zigzagoon anyway, but my point still stands.
---
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/110trainer#0
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/1407/jh6l.gif
#5KaitoKazePosted 7/4/2013 9:06:17 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
I vaguely recall this... was that the same guide that mistakenly displayed a picture of Hitmonchan where it should've shown Teddiursa for the listings for Dark Cave? Or maybe the one that omitted Headbutt from the list of TM moves Kingdra could learn? Ahh, the memories... I will say this, though- those guides did at least ensure that when I encountered my first non-scripted Shiny, I didn't think it was some horrible, dangerous glitch. Of course, as I was out of Poké Balls I was forced to run from the Zigzagoon anyway, but my point still stands.

Yep, I remember the stupid Hitmonchan too
---
Monorpale is the greatest addition to Pokemon ever
Pokemon White FC: 2194-3207-8738
#6PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/4/2013 9:10:20 PM
I still enjoy those books for all the info on breeding and stuff they had. I never would have known about Pokemon having stat values for breeding until 2002 if not for them.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)