This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Useless tactics.

#11wind64aPosted 7/1/2013 12:05:51 AM
ImOver9000 posted...
Using Charizard, Moltres, Volcarona, Yanmega, Articuno, and Shedinja on the same team.

m i doin it rite guys?

Replace Volcarona with Delibird and it will be golden.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#12RTC3Posted 7/1/2013 3:26:02 AM
non-genie pranksters
BP teams
ninjask
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Dwight "Makes Right" Howard. we. already. won.
#13iKhanicPosted 7/1/2013 5:30:06 AM
RTC3 posted...
non-genie pranksters
BP teams
ninjask

BP gets too much flack.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#14Aladdin2557Posted 7/1/2013 5:53:34 AM
ImOver9000 posted...
Using Charizard, Moltres, Volcarona, Yanmega, Articuno, and Shedinja on the same team.

m i doin it rite guys?

Tyranitar/Hippowdon and Shedinja on the same team
#15tiomastaPosted 7/1/2013 6:41:13 AM
Actually have a Metagross with Light Metal - it does nothing at all, it doesn't even reduce damage from Low Kick/Grass Knot

Have a Jellicent with Damp, which is unnecessary as it's a Ghost-type and therefore already immune to Explosion

Eelektross learns Magnet Rise - it always has Levitate to begin with
---
There are three types of people in the world: people that can count, and people that can't.
#16erekwashere15Posted 7/1/2013 6:45:05 AM
tiomasta posted...
Actually have a Metagross with Light Metal - it does nothing at all, it doesn't even reduce damage from Low Kick/Grass Knot

Have a Jellicent with Damp, which is unnecessary as it's a Ghost-type and therefore already immune to Explosion

Eelektross learns Magnet Rise - it always has Levitate to begin with

Jellicent with Damp is oriented towards Doubles/Triples.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards