This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What designs would you like to see from the new Ghost types?

#11NekoHime64Posted 6/30/2013 11:28:17 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
This.. *WARNING* Due to the link being a very graphic image, it's not suitable for viewers under 18 years of age.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2009/1/22/1232636376890/Ghost-002.jpg

I can definitely imagine something like this being another Flying/Ghost or even Fairy/Ghost. Also, with an even overwhelming SpA such as Chandelure or maybe have it more Speed based with decent all around stats, besides Attack?

Why'd you have to post that man? I'm gonna have nightmares now...
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#12nightblade_hawkPosted 6/30/2013 11:28:26 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
This.. *WARNING* Due to the link being a very graphic image, it's not suitable for viewers under 18 years of age.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2009/1/22/1232636376890/Ghost-002.jpg

I can definitely imagine something like this being another Flying/Ghost or even Fairy/Ghost. Also, with an even overwhelming SpA such as Chandelure or maybe have it more Speed based with decent all around stats, besides Attack?

LOL I like the idea, it could be Ghost/Normal.
#13MyNameIsNotJenPosted 6/30/2013 11:33:38 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
MyNameIsNotJen posted...

Why'd you have to post that man? I'm gonna have nightmares now...

Oops :P Well, I did put a warning up..lol

nightblade_hawk
LOL I like the idea, it could be Ghost/Normal.

Ohh definitely, we haven't really had a really derpy looking joke-of-a Ghost Pokemon yet iirc..(Gastly line were, but not appearance wise) & yes, Ghost/Normal would definitely work with something like this :)
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#14person_pitchPosted 6/30/2013 11:36:19 PM
Ghost/Steel
Spookuff
Chpain
Asyloom
#15BrightStar7Posted 7/1/2013 2:46:30 AM
Ghost/Fighting pirate Pokémon.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#16BurningFlareXPosted 7/1/2013 3:07:56 AM
NekoHime64 posted...
LegendofDarkrai posted...
A ghost. I mean, I love Gastly and Haunter, and I like Gengar too, but I don't think that Gengar fits in with the other so well. This time I would like just a plain ghost that has that ghost-like substance just like Haunter, Gastly, Duskull and Darkrai.

Ironic because Darkrai isn't a ghost type, yet it looks more like a ghost than Gengar... Love Darkrai btw, my fav legend, and he kicks ass in battle. I always school my sis with it because I'm evil XD

Ghost would seriously make Darkrai the real deal. He'd be immune to 3 very common offensive types in Ubers: Fighting, Psychic and Normal. He'd easily block Rapid Spin and laugh at any futile Extremespeed attempts. Not to mention he wouldn't be scared from Mewtwo's Aura Sphere or Deoxys' Superpower anymore....Great, now I want a Dark / Ghost Darkrai...
---
I hate everything.
#17Tsuki-ShiroPosted 7/1/2013 3:41:02 AM
Jellicent/Chandelure line kinda satisfied my need for interesting ghost types.
#18trewerdPosted 7/1/2013 3:41:08 AM
Ghost/Steel Haunted Armor

A non-legendary Ghost/Dragon
---
I like English dubs.
Waiting for Tales of Xillia, PhoeniX Wright 5, and Pokemon X
#19115darc115Posted 7/1/2013 4:01:20 AM
The Normal/Ghost sheet ghost pokemon should have a pumpkin shaped trick or treat basket and a hood with a smiley face on its sheet.This way it could have a face, that's childlike and happy. The pokedex could say that it is a innocent, playful pokemon that gather in large numbers on a single night in autumn, you know, Halloween?
Is implying ghost children too much for pokemon?
#20hyperdimeduckPosted 7/1/2013 4:11:39 AM
I want a bedsheet ghost pokemon now. That sounds adorable.
---
Official Jack Frost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294